November 19, 2017, 06:12:18 PM

Author Topic: What is Sandro?  (Read 3381 times)

September 01, 2017, 09:39:04 PM
Reply #15

blueski

a decent player who's either unfit due to an injury or who needs some time to get up to speed for the premier league

thought he looked ok for about 15 minutes of the Chelsea game and was absolutely dire after that
Nil Satis

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 09:51:30 PM
Reply #16

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Sexy.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 01, 2017, 09:54:18 PM
Reply #17

hill135

In dire need of a hair transplant

September 01, 2017, 09:56:23 PM
Reply #18

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
A freedom fighter sent back in time to protect mankind from the rise of the machines
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 01, 2017, 10:24:39 PM
Reply #19

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Ha! Thanks

I missed that game and there wasn't a player ratings thread so I sort of missed the comeback (I was at TWO weddings that weekend - madness!)

Yeah, it was called False Dawns and the Stark of Realisation or something like that.

September 01, 2017, 10:30:33 PM
Reply #20

Realist

An average footballer? Another number 10?

September 01, 2017, 10:46:45 PM
Reply #21

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
A freedom fighter sent back in time to protect mankind from the rise of the machines

That suggests that someone at Everton is a cyborg? Is the Ross Barkley affair about trying to protect him from the infiltrator?

Maybe Rooney, he always looked suspiciously older for his age, we know he has hair implants.. maybe he was sent back too early? They packed him off back then, but he managed to return this summer so the club had to hide Ross!

September 01, 2017, 10:51:49 PM
Reply #22

Everton Mint

14 goals in 30 games last season for Malaga in La Liga makes him a striker for me.

September 01, 2017, 10:57:34 PM
Reply #23

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
14 goals in 30 games last season for Malaga in La Liga makes him a striker for me.

It's possible that he just had the season of his life, but even if that's the case for 5.3m that's a very good punt to take in today's market. Certainly bought to provide 10+ goals, RK sees him as a striker.

September 01, 2017, 11:46:47 PM
Reply #24

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
That suggests that someone at Everton is a cyborg? Is the Ross Barkley affair about trying to protect him from the infiltrator?

Maybe Rooney, he always looked suspiciously older for his age, we know he has hair implants.. maybe he was sent back too early? They packed him off back then, but he managed to return this summer so the club had to hide Ross!

Obviously it's them lot from across the park

September 02, 2017, 12:03:55 AM
Reply #25

SANA_DR0

Sandro is an  attacker who likes to drop off, or play from deeper alongside a big target man.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 02, 2017, 12:22:21 AM
Reply #26

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Obviously it's them lot from across the park
What most people don't know is that in the original timeline Liverpool were a part time outfit and Everton had 32 titles, 8 European cups and the League cup was permanently renamed the Everton Cup in honour of our fifty wins. Until a traumatised red software engineer decided to destroy the world. In that timeline of course the Korean war never happened and Donald Trump was a much beloved comedian. Damn kopites.

September 02, 2017, 12:24:23 AM
Reply #27

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
What most people don't know is that in the original timeline Liverpool were a part time outfit and Everton had 32 titles, 8 European cups and the League cup was permanently renamed the Everton Cup in honour of our fifty wins. Until a traumatised red software engineer decided to destroy the world. In that timeline of course the Korean war never happened and Donald Trump was a much beloved comedian. Damn kopites.

I'd pay to see this film - provided there was a happy ending

September 02, 2017, 01:15:29 AM
Reply #28

Realist

Sandro is an  attacker who likes to drop off, or play from deeper alongside a big target man.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 01:19:37 AM by Defeatist »

September 02, 2017, 01:54:36 AM
Reply #29

ally2

Depends which 45 minutes of play for us you decide to judge him on