November 19, 2017, 04:38:40 PM

Author Topic: What is Sandro?  (Read 3380 times)

September 25, 2017, 10:00:50 PM
Reply #45

mikey_blue

But he hasn't shown much yet but I still rate him for some reason. What I'm asking is do people think he'll be good in this league or am I kidding myself?

Contrary to belief, its completely normal not to write off a player after about 100 mins of football. I'm with you bud.

deCoubertin

September 25, 2017, 10:13:53 PM
Reply #46

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I think he's potentially trying too hard. My only real criticism is his shooting has appeared pretty erratic, which I'll be honest I don't like to see in a striker. That chance he had versus Chelsea being the most eyebrow raising. It's very early days though, hope we see more of him this Thursday. Who we pair him with is going to be crucial too, as I think he needs movement around him, for example I did like his ball to DCL for the assist the other day versus Sunderland, that sort of thing gives me patience and confidence there is a player there.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 01:42:52 AM by blueToffee »

September 25, 2017, 10:19:07 PM
Reply #47

SANA_DR0

But he hasn't shown much yet but I still rate him for some reason. What I'm asking is do people think he'll be good in this league or am I kidding myself?

I think he will become good., but he needs to be starting and staying further up the pitch, i dont expect him to do much if he's spending time tracking back into the left back slot.. I think we will see the best of him. if he plays along side DCL or Niasse in a 2..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 25, 2017, 11:13:40 PM
Reply #48

gizzblue

You could well say all out attackers have been crap aside Rooney and Niasse but I do think Sandro will find his feet and start begging goals ...no problem.

September 25, 2017, 11:18:19 PM
Reply #49

Gary1878

He needs to play on Thursday at some point to give him minutes. As this is a must win game for us, not sure he should start though.

September 25, 2017, 11:22:49 PM
Reply #50

everton1952

Put him on when we are 3-0 up.

September 26, 2017, 01:26:36 AM
Reply #51

Realist

The least technical player ever produced from La Masia

September 26, 2017, 01:33:37 AM
Reply #52

BlueNoseMike

Mr negative about everything. Do you bash your children and grandchildren as much as you do Everton and players?

September 26, 2017, 02:49:12 AM
Reply #53

Realist

Mr negative about everything. Do you bash your children and grandchildren as much as you do Everton and players?

I'm not negative about everything 🤷🏻‍♂️

September 26, 2017, 03:03:15 AM
Reply #54

blueski

seems like he needs some time behind closed doors to develop in training

seems a decent player for a slower less physical league - he's actually been pretty good for the first 5-15 minutes of each of his appearances thus far which says to me he's short of the level of fitness required to play in the pace and physicality of the PL. Hes miles more technically competent than Niasse but the difference in effectiveness says it all for technique without pace and strength in this league when you are playing as a 9.
Nil Satis

September 26, 2017, 03:06:37 AM
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think our lack of options is doing him and Klaassen a few favours at the minute.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 26, 2017, 03:22:25 AM
Reply #56

eyesalwaysblue

Still got hope for him.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 26, 2017, 06:33:33 PM
Reply #57

Toddacelli

You see the bits that make me think he will come good is how good he has been technically.

There have been a couple of times carrying the ball forward he has moved it from left to right foot with such speed and grace that I've been desperate to see more of him.

Let's give him a run alongside DCL. If it was me I'd tell him he's in for the next 6 games but if he doesn't show enough then he'll have hard work to force his way back in again.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 26, 2017, 07:32:39 PM
Reply #58

Lxxx

He's suffering from the fact we don't really have a position for him. He'd probably look pretty good in a free flowing side where he can float across the front. The issue we have is we aren't free flowing and we don't really have a flexible formation.
Which is my main gripe with Koeman. He doesn't seem to produce the type of football you want to watch and players look like they enjoy playing in. 

September 29, 2017, 05:08:24 AM
Reply #59

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he was alright today, grew into the game.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.