November 23, 2017, 07:24:16 PM

Author Topic: What is Sandro?  (Read 3477 times)

September 29, 2017, 05:10:30 AM
Reply #60

Macca77

Feel sorry for him

deCoubertin

September 29, 2017, 05:12:54 AM
Reply #61

Lxxx

He has the look of a lad who wishes he was still playing with his mates in the sun.

September 29, 2017, 05:13:59 AM
Reply #62

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Feel sorry for him

Needs a couple of bits to come off for him. One of them screamers to nestle and he'll take off like a rocket.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 29, 2017, 05:14:19 AM
Reply #63

Realist

A waste of 5m
Man's not hot
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:16:36 AM by Realist »

September 29, 2017, 05:14:56 AM
Reply #64

Shogun

Administrator
Strange to take him off when the game was going to open up.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2017, 05:56:35 AM
Reply #65

TheTone

awful start to his Everton career, can't believe he could be this bad when he looked so good in La Liga and teams like Atletico Madrid were interested in signing him

September 29, 2017, 06:00:44 AM
Reply #66

hannu

He is proper cack, hopefully we can get the 5m back we paid for him

September 29, 2017, 06:03:56 AM
Reply #67

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell. I'm glad I've never played in any teams with some of you lot.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 29, 2017, 06:15:36 AM
Reply #68

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly I thought he was alright there!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 29, 2017, 06:17:59 AM
Reply #69

Evertonian in NC

Strange to take him off when the game was going to open up.

Should have been Rooney.  He was equally useless.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 29, 2017, 06:19:31 AM
Reply #70

Rhys

He is proper cack, hopefully we can get the 5m back we paid for him

It's not someone paying the 5m that will be the problem, he's on a long contract on 120k a week so why would he leave that?

It's still early days with him. He is young and clearly struggling to adapt but seems to have the right attitude on the pitch just needs to settle down a bit seems to try to do everything at 100mph. His touch is well off for sure but given the investment in wages and his age hopefully he can develop and be good. Shame we don't have good forward options as that would take some of the pressure of him working out now off him.

September 29, 2017, 06:22:11 AM
Reply #71

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's not someone paying the 5m that will be the problem, he's on a long contract on 120k a week so why would he leave that?

It's still early days with him. He is young and clearly struggling to adapt but seems to have the right attitude on the pitch just needs to settle down a bit seems to try to do everything at 100mph. His touch is well off for sure but given the investment in wages and his age hopefully he can develop and be good. Shame we don't have good forward options as that would take some of the pressure of him working out now off him.

Made some really good darting runs down the channels and in behind. I agree he seems to be trying everything a millions miles an hour. Looks like too much energy balled up into one player so whenever he gets the ball it seems to ping off him as he tries some mad cut inside.

Think he will kick on soon and he'll be really dangerous.

September 29, 2017, 06:58:04 AM
Reply #72

kramer0

I don't really blame Sandro for the slow start because I have no idea what Koeman wants him do or if Koeman even knows what he wants him to do.

His credentials as a goalscorer were always a bit overrated but I still think there's a good footballer in there. The pass to set up Calvert-Lewin in the League Cup gave us a glimpse of what he can do given willing runners. We'd probably get better performances from him if we put him in lineups with better off-the-ball options (i.e. where Rooney isn't the only attacking player he has to pass to).

He's only 22, anyhow. Way too early to write him off, even though he hasn't been the can't-miss player a lot of people expected.

September 29, 2017, 01:53:29 PM
Reply #73

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
He will be fine once he gets a bit of confidence.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 29, 2017, 02:21:50 PM
Reply #74

Rodenplav64

To be fair how the fuck is he supposed to know where to go . At least Harry Kane and Romelu Lukaku are the focus of the teams attack . We have about 5 number 10's and 2 in the middle for most of the game .