July 18, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

Author Topic: What is Sandro?  (Read 11869 times)

September 26, 2017, 03:06:37 AM
Read 11869 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think our lack of options is doing him and Klaassen a few favours at the minute.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 29, 2017, 05:08:24 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he was alright today, grew into the game.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 29, 2017, 05:13:59 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Feel sorry for him

Needs a couple of bits to come off for him. One of them screamers to nestle and he'll take off like a rocket.

September 29, 2017, 06:15:36 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly I thought he was alright there!

September 29, 2017, 06:22:11 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's not someone paying the 5m that will be the problem, he's on a long contract on 120k a week so why would he leave that?

It's still early days with him. He is young and clearly struggling to adapt but seems to have the right attitude on the pitch just needs to settle down a bit seems to try to do everything at 100mph. His touch is well off for sure but given the investment in wages and his age hopefully he can develop and be good. Shame we don't have good forward options as that would take some of the pressure of him working out now off him.

Made some really good darting runs down the channels and in behind. I agree he seems to be trying everything a millions miles an hour. Looks like too much energy balled up into one player so whenever he gets the ball it seems to ping off him as he tries some mad cut inside.

Think he will kick on soon and he'll be really dangerous.

December 07, 2017, 12:22:51 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Eat me own ollies if he plays on Sunday

December 07, 2017, 05:31:39 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We won't be getting rid without bringing anyone else in first.

Shane Long loan deal incoming

December 17, 2017, 08:39:18 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Heís good off the bench when you need someone to just put one in off their kneecap.

Watching WBA and convinced Rondon needs that January move. Big Sam written all over him.

December 17, 2017, 08:59:35 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's scored about 2 goals all year.

Doesnít score many for WBA tbh itís a fair shout, they donít particularly make chances for him tho.

His hold up play is one of the best in the league tho, heíd be great as a 6 foot firminho basically. Get rooney Lookman Henry sig etc. all playing off and around him.

December 18, 2017, 02:04:41 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Really mad that itís not worked at all, I was mega excited for him.

I mean, i did start to worry about how many of his goals were like mad wonderstrikes from tight angles rather than typical strikers Goals, but was deffo happy to see what happened.

Shame itís gone the way it has, certainly feels heís off.

December 18, 2017, 02:49:40 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If we're gonna spend money on a striker then I want a striker who scores goals first, holds up well second.

Cash money on a striker who doesn't score just isn't what we need to be doing right now.

Rondon is a big no for me.

Hardest thing to buy, especially in Jan.

Weíve got a team that looks built to do one thing quite well which is spread goalscorers - Sigurdsson, Rooney, Klaassen if he can sort himself out, same for Sandro.

Obviously if we can magic up a goalscorer great, possibly why Benteke is looking so likely - good hold up and a good goal record.

December 18, 2017, 05:23:54 PM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Watched WBA hilites last night.  Unimpressed with Rondon.

Literally as soon as I started bigging him up he started having a stinker haha