April 26, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Author Topic: What is Sandro?  (Read 10801 times)

December 16, 2017, 07:08:27 PM
Reply #150

gizzblue

It's 231 league minuets in total GB, plus another 200 in Europe. Far more than Niasse got before he was written off.

But I agree he needs time, like Klansen as well.
Niasse was only written off by Koeman though.
Although we know who got the last laugh 😅.
Only realised my numbers where missing then...I got my stats off who scored ...bloody phone .
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 07:12:39 PM by gizzblue »

December 16, 2017, 07:18:42 PM
Reply #151

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse was only written off by Koeman though.
Although we know who got the last laugh 😅.
Only realised my numbers where missing then...I got my stats off who scored ...bloody phone .

And Martinez and almost all the fans let's not rewrite history

December 16, 2017, 08:33:54 PM
Reply #152

Jamokachi

Niasse is shite.

December 16, 2017, 10:31:10 PM
Reply #153

Cuttyblue

The best player I have ever seen.  Try to keep up!

In all seriousness, he seems like he plays best alongside Rooney where they both can move around interchangeably.  Would like to see him more in the lone striker role up top when DCL is getting a breather, as well.

OT: EiNC, hows it goin buddy?

Warming to Big Sam yet this Christmas season?  ;)

December 16, 2017, 10:55:11 PM
Reply #154

gizzblue

And Martinez and almost all the fans let's not rewrite history
Martinez bought him ffs ...and quite a few fans wanted to give him time before judgement ....and those who still think he's shite ....think where we would 'still' be without his goals ...ungrateful cunts .

December 16, 2017, 10:55:55 PM
Reply #155

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse is shite.

He isn't like.

Some parts of his game are shite, but he's proven himself to be a very good player in the penalty box.

December 16, 2017, 11:16:57 PM
Reply #156

everton1952

Until we sign someone better he will be picked. He is more likely to score than DCL which is what counts in the end. If Rooney does not score who will? We desperately need a main striker like Giroud or even Benteke.

December 16, 2017, 11:24:21 PM
Reply #157

gizzblue

Until we sign someone better he will be picked. He is more likely to score than DCL which is what counts in the end. If Rooney does not score who will? We desperately need a main striker like Giroud or even Benteke.
Likes this but please not fucking Benteke he's shiter than shite.... makes Niasse look like Pele some days.

December 16, 2017, 11:29:19 PM
Reply #158

eugene

Sandro is a player with promise and a big price tag but no apparent spot or even a defined position at the club which bought him.

In other words, he's a Ronald Koeman signing.
big price tag your having a laugh,

December 17, 2017, 05:11:02 AM
Reply #159

Jamokachi

He isn't like.

Some parts of his game are shite, but he's proven himself to be a very good player in the penalty box.

I'd be happy never seeing him in an Everton shirt again to be honest. I admire his determination and never say die attitude, but he's just nowhere near the level we need.

Anyway, this debate has been done to death. It's not his fault he's one of the few options we have.

December 17, 2017, 08:39:18 PM
Reply #160

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Heís good off the bench when you need someone to just put one in off their kneecap.

Watching WBA and convinced Rondon needs that January move. Big Sam written all over him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 17, 2017, 08:40:05 PM
Reply #161

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Heís good off the bench when you need someone to just put one in off their kneecap.

Watching WBA and convinced Rondon needs that January move. Big Sam written all over him.

He's scored about 2 goals all year.

December 17, 2017, 08:41:08 PM
Reply #162

gizzblue

He's good off the bench when you need someone to just put one in off their kneecap.

Id take him ...good hold up play ..we need more than goals .

December 17, 2017, 08:59:35 PM
Reply #163

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's scored about 2 goals all year.

Doesnít score many for WBA tbh itís a fair shout, they donít particularly make chances for him tho.

His hold up play is one of the best in the league tho, heíd be great as a 6 foot firminho basically. Get rooney Lookman Henry sig etc. all playing off and around him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 17, 2017, 10:18:25 PM
Reply #164

montanatoffeefan

big price tag your having a laugh,

It's a relative term that considers cost vs. value.

For instance, it took me about two seconds to read your post, which seems a huge expenditure of time in relation to its value.
Everton forever.