October 24, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Spurs  (Read 9904 times)

September 10, 2017, 06:03:09 AM
Reply #720

Shogun

Administrator
Shearer telling it like it is on MOTD.. we were nowhere near them today.

Could well just be blue tinted glasses but we were so awful today and at Chelsea that I don't think the opposition were that much of a factor. We beat ourselves.

It's different if you try your best and they outclass you but that wasn't the case in either match.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 10, 2017, 07:16:05 AM
Reply #721

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Could well just be blue tinted glasses but we were so awful today and at Chelsea that I don't think the opposition were that much of a factor. We beat ourselves.

It's different if you try your best and they outclass you but that wasn't the case in either match.

Well no because tbh I think against both they were in cruise control.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 10, 2017, 07:25:05 AM
Reply #722

Shogun

Administrator
Well no because tbh I think against both they were in cruise control.

Because we were terrible.

If we played like that against the majority of the division then we'd have probably lost yesterday.

It doesn't mean someone like Watford are a better side than us.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 10, 2017, 09:16:33 AM
Reply #723

Omar

The next person who thinks Koeman is waiting for the Barca job and will jump ship when it is offered needs to see a shrink, it will never happen, his next job will be Stoke or Hull

So, is this where we've officially turned on Ron?

September 10, 2017, 10:43:40 AM
Reply #724

Lxxx

Shearers a thick cunt who can fuck off.

The only time he says anything is when it's fucking blindingly obvious.

Like today, when we were second best and it was blindingly obvious.

September 10, 2017, 11:42:11 AM
Reply #725

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
How horrible was that. 30M on a keeper and gets beaten like that and at fault for the 2nd. He has been good so far but he does make some terrible errors.

It's really looks like money wasted thus far on most of the signings. Massively over priced.

Klassen does have some amazing close control though. Think there is a really good player there when we find the right spot for him. Sandro needs to just relax a little. He will get a goals for us. Worried about Siggurdson though.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 10, 2017, 12:22:01 PM
Reply #726

Jamokachi

fuck off being a wum @Confucius , you're too obvious

September 10, 2017, 12:29:01 PM
Reply #727

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
fuck off being a wum @Confucius , you're too obvious

What's wrong with what I said. It's my opinion. Only you getting wound up. Maybe learn to relax and stop being a knob would help.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 10, 2017, 12:31:49 PM
Reply #728

Jamokachi

Ok.... I was being sarcastic... as you are in your original post. You're not the type to jump to conclusions (usually), hence why I think you're looking for a reaction.

September 10, 2017, 12:42:06 PM
Reply #729

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
No, just standing by my long held views. I didn't think spending the money on a goalie would make a massive difference and I am probably right on that one for this season at least. Pickford is going to be very good though or he can get there.

We have spent massively this season and I reckon it has given us false hope and expectation. We not very good and we haven't bought very well. We have bought decent players but it seems with very little thought behind it.

I have the feeling Walsh and Koeman do not gel very well.

Oh and I really don't like Koeman. I modelled how I played as a kid on him. He was my hero, my idol. Loved the guy but absolutely can't stand him now. Nothing about him is Everton. I can't put my finger on it but he is not ever going to work for us.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 12:44:38 PM by Confucius »

September 10, 2017, 01:35:36 PM
Reply #730

Jamokachi

Pickford has already made saves I expect Robles to be incapable of. Beaten by a fluke of a shot yesterday, taking up a position to deal with a cross... as was everyone else on the pitch. Not sure what he's meant to do with the second. He made the initial save, after Martina allowed the shot to come in. He had nowhere safe to push it too. He's a better keeper than what we had, and will go on to be 10 times the keeper of either of our other options.

We have spent massively, in comparison to what we usually do. But the way prices are, we've only bought middle of the road players. We can't really accuse the club of overpaying in a market that exploded over night.

I'm not liking Koeman at the moment either, but I'm sure I'll be back on side once I see a few decent performances. He's not for the long haul anyway, so I'll take him making us tougher than we were under Martinez and steady improvement.

September 10, 2017, 02:05:01 PM
Reply #731

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Like today, when we were second best and it was blindingly obvious.

Indeed.

September 10, 2017, 02:52:56 PM
Reply #732

oztoffee

I don't think any of the players were dreadful, I just think they were totally lost, rudderless. There was obviously little in the way of game plan and the lack of players running into space was criminal....Keane looked for someone to pass to and all he saw were players' backs or players standing next to Spud players with no intention of moving. He held his arms out in despair, as I did. This should be in players' veins at this stage of their careers, FFS I was coaching 11 year olds this stuff!
No wonder we play sideways and backwards so much, there's no f***er to pass to!
What would you do if you came home and found Alex Young in bed with your wife?
Cover him up so he won't get cold!

September 10, 2017, 02:59:23 PM
Reply #733

Realist

I don't think any of the players were dreadful, I just think they were totally lost, rudderless. There was obviously little in the way of game plan and the lack of players running into space was criminal....Keane looked for someone to pass to and all he saw were players' backs or players standing next to Spud players with no intention of moving. He held his arms out in despair, as I did. This should be in players' veins at this stage of their careers, FFS I was coaching 11 year olds this stuff!
No wonder we play sideways and backwards so much, there's no f***er to pass to!

Cuco Martina put in one of the worse performances I've seen in a while

September 10, 2017, 03:00:47 PM
Reply #734

Ramjam

So, is this where we've officially turned on Ron?

I wouldn't say that we've turned on him but he is on notice, his management style stinks, he has no game plan as he chops and changes his team each week with no clear direction or style of play, he is arrogant, rude and a self centred cunt who has no love for Everton football club, he is an employee who has had just about everything his own way since he arrived here with no obvious improvement so it's time he showed his worth with HIS team/players wouldn't you agree?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE