December 10, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

Author Topic: [News]Can Evertonians dream of winning multiple trophies this season?  (Read 1960 times)

September 05, 2017, 01:51:44 AM
Read 1960 times

gizzblue

Would love to maintain a steady climb.(as i rekon the gunners are there for the taking)..and a bit of a cup run in whichever one we can ...would be simply luvleh 😅
Born not made a blue .

September 05, 2017, 04:27:13 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Dream - yes
Reality - no
Let me guess ,cos we never replaced lukakus goals .😅😅😅

Thanks to Marky Mark for the pic.
Born not made a blue .

September 05, 2017, 04:32:12 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Give it a rest would you. Chasing the lad around every time he posts something is getting boring now.
Fair enough but we all know now .😅
Born not made a blue .

September 05, 2017, 04:37:52 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

So you don't think we can realistically win a cup? Have you seen some of the teams that get to finals some years? Cup football is always a different entity than League football - even without the striker we are yet to sign, I think there's a good chance we will win a trophy in the next two seasons.
Gotta be an optomist to be an bluenose ..we're gonna win the lot 😅
Honest.
Born not made a blue .

September 05, 2017, 04:42:45 AM
Reply #4

gizzblue

I'm optimistic by nature, but I genuinely think that our drought will come to an end soon and that once we've won a trophy we can kick on. It all depends on a number of variables of course but we will have a trophy soon. I can feel it
I've actually thought this since RK took over (maybe the winner in him)...don't know what it is exactly but I'm sure it's on the cards ....
this time next year ......
Born not made a blue .

September 05, 2017, 04:47:42 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

His record in cups is pretty wank tbh tho

In answer to the question of course we can dream

It's really hard to see how we will win one tho at present
As a manager maybe, but we all know as a player he was mustard ....just something about the guy. ...he's gotta be as hungry as any Everton fan for silverware .
Born not made a blue .