December 14, 2019, 04:58:54 PM

Author Topic: [News]Can Evertonians dream of winning multiple trophies this season?  (Read 2671 times)

September 05, 2017, 04:42:40 AM
Read 2671 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So you don't think we can realistically win a cup? Have you seen some of the teams that get to finals some years? Cup football is always a different entity than League football - even without the striker we are yet to sign, I think there's a good chance we will win a trophy in the next two seasons.

And yet over the last 20 years how many league and FA cups have been won by teams outside the top 6?

3 or 4 I think.

Not outside the realms of possibility but we very rarely win big games and even more rarely win big games not at goodison.

I don't like thinking about it really because I start to wonder what the fuck I'm doing, but the idea that we win a cup competition is really more about hope and dreams than it is about consistency or quality.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.