December 16, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 13387 times)

September 08, 2017, 11:56:09 PM
Reply #75

montanatoffeefan

Koeman backtracks on Niasse

Everton boss Ronald Koeman has reinstated Oumar Niasse to the Everton first team squad after saying last season that the Senegalese striker has no place in his future plans.

Source: Koeman backtracks on Niasse

Guess that answers my question about whether Jo or Stracqualursi might be available.
Everton forever.

deCoubertin

September 08, 2017, 11:57:46 PM
Reply #76

montanatoffeefan

They did, he just picked up an injury when he signed for them which hampered his start.

True. He sprained his wrist signing the contract, then fell over and broke his ankle.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:00:56 AM by montanatoffeefan »
Everton forever.

September 08, 2017, 11:59:08 PM
Reply #77

everton1952

If he pulls on a blue shirt that is all that matters, provided he performs  to a standard Koeman can accept. All this climb down talk is irrelevant crap from people (like you and me) who have not a clue what goes on internally at the club. No harm is surmising and guessing if it amuses some, but don't take it seriously and pretend you know anything about what went on between one player and the manager.

September 21, 2017, 03:11:44 AM
Reply #78

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Tell you what I'll admit I'm wrong when he play a single minute for us this season.

Ahem.

September 21, 2017, 03:26:53 AM
Reply #79

hill135

Ahem.

lolol

I was gonna try and move the goalposts, but since he's scored I'll hold my hands up.

September 21, 2017, 04:49:09 AM
Reply #80

Heisenberg

No player has ever deserved the over the top love in than this guy. The lads got more heart than all our experienced players combined even if he is a bit shit

September 21, 2017, 05:06:02 AM
Reply #81

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Great little finish.

What's that wristband about eh
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 21, 2017, 05:09:00 AM
Reply #82

Gash

Global Moderator
Great little finish.

What's that wristband about eh

Probably his All Inclusive band, means he gets a locker and shit like everyone esle.

September 21, 2017, 05:10:38 AM
Reply #83

Macca77

Can you imagine if he bangs 10-15 goals in this season

September 21, 2017, 05:16:42 AM
Reply #84

Everton Mint

Niasse's story is the weird kind of thing that can turn around not just his career but our season.

We might have had the Lukaku replacement all along...

September 21, 2017, 05:23:28 AM
Reply #85

blue slug

Niasse's story is the weird kind of thing that can turn around not just his career but our season.

We might have had the Lukaku replacement all along...

Would be made up if this happened. Don't know why but I love the guy, so want him to succeed with us

September 21, 2017, 05:28:57 AM
Reply #86

chang

"It was a great goal,” said Koeman. “His first touch on his chest and his finish with his right foot was great. It was a perfect goal"

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/09/20/koemans-verdict

September 21, 2017, 06:38:07 AM
Reply #87

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Probably his All Inclusive band, means he gets a locker and shit like everyone esle.

Unlimited ice cream
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 21, 2017, 09:38:23 AM
Reply #88

bacon sarnie

Can't wait for him to make Ronald look a cunt. Round for the bar that day/night, aye (and  fuck off with the hell freezes over shite.)

:cheers:

Barkley plays in royal blue again & Rooney retires come January it'll be a round for the fuckin 'hood from me like.

September 21, 2017, 11:18:35 AM
Reply #89

Bluedylan

Weird the fixation some people have with Niasse. He scored a goal and well done to him, but he's still not good enough. It won't be the beginning of some Lazarus style comeback. He's still not very good.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.