September 23, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 22530 times)

September 08, 2017, 01:49:08 AM
Read 22530 times

Marky Mark and the funky

Didn't have a locker and now he's back in the fold, you couldn't make this shit up but its Everton so nothing is surprising.

It's weird with Koeman, there appears to be no connection between him and the fans. Maybe he just wants to do his job, be left to get on with it and leave in two years knowing he's done his best. In his eyes Everton is just another challenge

Sorry to pick on you in particlular but did you watch his latest press conference (posted in the Spurs match thread).

Koeman talks quite passionately about the side we are building by purchasing quality young additions for the first team. Not saying you are wrong, just that I don't watch any of his pressers and feel a guy that thinks he's just doing a job for two years. I reckon he knows he's got it good with us...

September 08, 2017, 01:56:19 AM
Reply #1

Marky Mark and the funky

gone by June mate

he won't sign a contact extension and I'd be amazed if Everton keep him to run down his contract after the way we got burned by Moyes doing that

At present, wouldn't be sad if he was. Woss has shown the way forward.

I am a bit sad for watching some of his press conferences but he does seem to get a twinkle in his eye about the team development, I would not be surprised to see him sign an extension if we maintain 7th and get some good cup runs this year.

He won't get as good a gig as us unless he leaves on a high so that could go either way if we finish in the top six/win a trophy.

September 24, 2017, 10:48:47 PM
Reply #2

Marky Mark and the funky

I don't want Niasse starting. Let the 'first' eleven wear out the other team* and then apply the Oumar super-sub treatment.

*We have to master doing this without letting them score!