July 18, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 20771 times)

September 08, 2017, 02:25:00 AM
Read 20771 times

Realist

Barkley didn't leave to supply the required funds to buy a striker so RK has to climb down embarrassingly
Bet Ronald's made up

September 08, 2017, 03:17:08 AM
Reply #1

Realist

Like I said previously Koeman doesn't owe Everton anything. He's a contractor to the club for 3 years and is free to go at the end of it. My gut feeling is he'll be gone next summer. Don't think Kenwright or Moshiri can deliver what he wants and match his ambitions.

I'm not sold on Moshiri & don't like Kenwright but having said that it's not like Koeman is an elite manager who's in demand or who will demand the club meets his ambitions, he's also on a banging contract so I think he's around for a while

September 08, 2017, 03:37:51 AM
Reply #2

Realist

What this and reality has shown me is, for Everton to win trophies we need an Evertonian in charge.

i dont dislike Koeman, i detest the way he has made us play(even worse than the moyes era lol)

I'm hoping he steps up, but if not my Unsworth shouts that got hated on, hopefully will happen..
I can see us winning countless trophies with him in charge.

win win either way, just gotta put up with boring ass dutch football.(boring ass dutch football has to be an oxymoron)

What you want Unsworth as manager?