October 17, 2019, 03:51:46 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 31336 times)

September 08, 2017, 02:40:21 AM
Read 31336 times

MrWhite

Yet despite a lack of strikers in the Europa League squad he isn't in that.. so presumably this is just in case we need him in the league cup?

September 22, 2017, 03:07:22 PM
Reply #1

MrWhite

I mean, he's just not a very good footballer and it was a mistake to sign him at that cost.

However, he does clearly have something to offer I suppose. Not sure what we're arguing about actually, is anyone's opinion much different to this?

I don't think it is. Some people seem to be over-reacting to other people's posts though.

September 24, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Reply #2

MrWhite

Didnít Niasse beat up his wife?

No, he was arrested on suspicion of assault and questioned in May 2016. Since no further mention has ever been made, it's reasonable to conclude there was no further action taken. Given law in this country works on the basis of innocent until proven guilty, that makes your post potentially libellous..

September 24, 2017, 08:00:35 PM
Reply #3

MrWhite

He was asking a question. Pull your thong out your arse.
Hi pot, my names kettle. Lolol

September 25, 2017, 04:10:23 AM
Reply #4

MrWhite

I'm sure Niasse is on to his lawyers as we speak..
So you think it's nice to call him a wife beater at this particular moment?

Some right snide shit going on round here at the moment. Maybe my post was condescending but it seemed politer that giving abuse to something that was pretty out of order.

September 25, 2017, 04:13:45 AM
Reply #5

MrWhite

Nah, it's the other way round. I haven't seen anyone in the 'not good enough' camp behaving like this, but in fact I've seen a lot of snobbery and smug 'I told you so's' from those who said he was worthy of a chance.

Either way, it's all very boring.

There's a fair bit of shit behaviour on both sides. Quite how Niasse has become such a marmite figure is beyond me, but the level of snideness from some long time posters on both sides of the debate is just.. really fucking lame. If you're getting upset over Niasse for any reason you need to take some time out and get a fucking grip!