October 20, 2017, 09:19:32 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 10505 times)

September 23, 2017, 01:04:55 AM
Reply #210

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I was initially unimpressed with this lad, then angry at how bad he was, but now I think I almost hate him and what he's done to our soppy, cuddly little fan base.

Fuck all this 'God loves a tryer' shit. Fuck his stupid grin. Fuck his 'I'll muck in with the fans at Old Trafford' antics. And fuck his shin bouncing, blue arsed fly kamikaze football.

What is this useless P still doing at our club??!  And why is he even remotely in a position to take game time away from a young prospect instead?  It's like I'm in some sort of parallel universe or something. Maybe I am.

Fucking hell mate - have a pint or something. There's nothing wrong with appreciating the positive attitude that a player has, even if it is outweighing their actual skill. Some of the best players I played with were the tryers. The ones who you knew you could rely on to put a shift in up against some big, dirty bastard Valleys team who wanted to take your fucking head off and not the flair ones who would go missing.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

September 23, 2017, 01:13:50 AM
Reply #211

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I was initially unimpressed with this lad, then angry at how bad he was, but now I think I almost hate him and what he's done to our soppy, cuddly little fan base.

Fuck all this 'God loves a tryer' shit. Fuck his stupid grin. Fuck his 'I'll muck in with the fans at Old Trafford' antics. And fuck his shin bouncing, blue arsed fly kamikaze football.

What is this useless P still doing at our club??!  And why is he even remotely in a position to take game time away from a young prospect instead?  It's like I'm in some sort of parallel universe or something. Maybe I am.
Hate is a bit fucking much like, unless it's your sister he allegedly wanged

Simply simply lovely

September 23, 2017, 01:15:26 AM
Reply #212

everton1952

Repentance is a wonderful thing. I hope Niasse gives a lot more cause for some of us to regret previous postings about him.

September 23, 2017, 01:16:57 AM
Reply #213

ally2

OK OK yes hard week and everything apologies. Off to gym then a beer.

September 23, 2017, 01:27:15 AM
Reply #214

plumber

I don‘t hate him, hee seems to be a nice lad and it‘s not his fault a clown in brown shoes thought he was a footballer and bought him for crazy money.

What makes me angry is the situation we are in. In the second year of "Moshiri‘s revolution“ and after three transfer windows we have to rely on players like Niasse ffs.

September 23, 2017, 01:31:56 AM
Reply #215

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
OK OK yes hard week and everything apologies. Off to gym then a beer.

That's the fucking hammer

September 23, 2017, 01:54:43 AM
Reply #216

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Every time I try and think of a Niasse song the Bolasie song takes over. The  heart beat one.

Oumar, Oumar Niasse.....runs down the wing for me.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 23, 2017, 02:42:15 AM
Reply #217

ally2

September 23, 2017, 03:50:52 AM
Reply #218

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

September 23, 2017, 03:23:24 PM
Reply #219

Lxxx

He's a trier with limited ability and, it looks like, a genuine desire to succeed.
He's not going to start many games but his willingness to get in and around the box might well prove useful in the final 20 minutes of games, especially at home, when we're pushing forward and the ball is flying around the area looking for someone to get on the end of things.

For that reason he might prove an asset, at least until January.

September 23, 2017, 05:29:43 PM
Reply #220

toffee_scot

I'm happy for him that he scored his first goal for us and I'm glad that he got a very good reception from the fans.

It's difficult to tell though just how valuable an asset he could be this season based on the Sunderland game, but indeed for the moment, he is an option for up front and we just need to get through to January when hopefully a striker will have been lined up for the club.

September 23, 2017, 05:36:25 PM
Reply #221

SANA_DR0

Hate is a bit fucking much like, unless it's your sister he allegedly wanged

If that was the case, that huge grin of his would piss Ally2 off even more...
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 23, 2017, 10:58:00 PM
Reply #222

Martip

Fooking love this guys fighting spirit. Some of the others could learn a lot from him.

September 23, 2017, 10:59:39 PM
Reply #223

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I am not that arsed about the fighting spririt but he may well be our best finisher at this moment in time. I don't think we can dismiss that.

September 23, 2017, 11:00:10 PM
Reply #224

Shogun

Administrator
Anyone left who still believes Niasse was dumped by Koeman for footballing reasons and has no part of play in the squad?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth