October 23, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 10678 times)

September 24, 2017, 01:52:26 AM
Reply #240

eyesalwaysblue

Fuckin Boss..make him player manager.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

deCoubertin

September 24, 2017, 03:29:16 AM
Reply #241

Everton Mint

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we fail to include him in our Europa league team?

Could come back to haunt us.

Yep. Another big mistake by Koeman.

September 24, 2017, 03:45:11 AM
Reply #242

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we fail to include him in our Europa league team?

Could come back to haunt us.

Wonder if he'll go full kit for the final to lift the trophy.

September 24, 2017, 04:05:06 AM
Reply #243

GrantyBoy78

Made up for Niasse but let’s not pretend we’ve got a 20 goal a season striker on our hands. I’ve called for him to be in and around the team purely due to lack or other options but he shouldn’t even be at the club. We should have signed 2 genuine strikers in the summer. Koeman binned off Niasse assuming we’d get better strikers and we didn’t so was left to pick up the pieces.

September 24, 2017, 04:09:27 AM
Reply #244

SANA_DR0

Im more than happy with him just staying in the 18 yard line and running.. DCL can do the work, he's boss at it.

Niasse might not be the best striker we got, but time will show he is the best finisher, Thus why he should just stay in the 18 yard box.

if we can carry Klaaassen doing fuck all, im more than happy having Niasses' big smile chasing back, and doing his damage in the box.

going to put a bet on Niasse being our highest goal scorer this year. (he's in the lead already.. trololo Wayne playing 800 minutes more than the king and being a goal behind.)
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 24, 2017, 04:12:44 AM
Reply #245

Shogun

Administrator
Least we can see why he won Russia player of the season
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 24, 2017, 04:15:55 AM
Reply #246

Bluedylan

First goal was technically superb and the second was brave and committed. Fair play.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

September 24, 2017, 04:43:51 AM
Reply #247

Lxxx

Joint top scorer this season and he's only played about half an hour.

September 24, 2017, 04:50:07 AM
Reply #248

Ross

Yep. Another big mistake by Koeman.

Some people are to busy celebrating our win over Bournemouth to care about that!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 24, 2017, 05:48:38 AM
Reply #249

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Look at him when it goes in. Screaming at DCL to get the fucking ball so we can get another.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 24, 2017, 05:55:45 AM
Reply #250

Bally

Administrator

Look at him when it goes in. Screaming at DCL to get the fucking ball so we can get another.
First thing I noticed at the game then he just runs and gets it himself. Fucking boss.
It's the roll I way

September 24, 2017, 05:57:23 AM
Reply #251

Shogun

Administrator
Weird having the two best Senegalese players on Merseyside
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 24, 2017, 05:58:02 AM
Reply #252

GoodisonPk

September 24, 2017, 06:00:15 AM
Reply #253

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
First thing I noticed at the game then he just runs and gets it himself. Fucking boss.

He's rocketed up in my estimations after that. His first thought in THAT MOMENT, was of the team.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 24, 2017, 06:11:02 AM
Reply #254

BlueBeagle

Some people are to busy celebrating our win over Bournemouth to care about that!

Well there's fuck all can be done about it now is there so what's the point pissing and moaning about it