October 24, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 10762 times)

September 24, 2017, 06:13:02 AM
Reply #255

sam of the south

He's rocketed up in my estimations after that. His first thought in THAT MOMENT, was of the team.

My word, that is effing superb.

Screw the congratulations and personal adulation; let's get the ball and go on and get the winner 🙌🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

deCoubertin

September 24, 2017, 07:32:57 AM
Reply #256

arteta4spain

Song wise we really should be singing his name to this tune. For a football chant its original and the syllables fit perfectly, which is something I know were not renowned for, given how terrible the Barkley and Allez Allez oh songs sounded
So I'm in the Jacaranda with the Mrs upstairs and see this;
Start singing "Oumar Niasse, Oumar Niasse, Oumar, Oumar, Niasse." I'm laughing my head off chugging a Peroni while the mrs is sat there in disbelief thinking have I missed a joke?"
Yes love you have. (Don't call her love, she'll kill you!) 🤦‍♂️

September 24, 2017, 07:39:58 AM
Reply #257

arteta4spain

Anyone left who still believes Niasse was dumped by Koeman for footballing reasons and has no part of play in the squad?
Honestly believe he didn't give him a chance, seen a bit of him and thought that was enough to valuate him on. He's not world class but I think he'll do and in this climate is probably worth around the price we paid, for now! Get a few more and if we wanna sell we'd bag around 20 mill. At a push!!!

September 24, 2017, 10:50:33 AM
Reply #258

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
My word, that is effing superb.

Screw the congratulations and personal adulation; let's get the ball and go on and get the winner 🙌🏼

Probably why Koeman wasn't celebrating too.

I know that doesn't fit the storyline of how he was upset Niasse scored that all his haters on here want to believe.

September 24, 2017, 11:37:33 AM
Reply #259

Heisenberg

Niasse is boss an koeman is shit

September 24, 2017, 01:03:01 PM
Reply #260

eyesalwaysblue

Probably why Koeman wasn't celebrating too.

I know that doesn't fit the storyline of how he was upset Niasse scored that all his haters on here want to believe.
He's deserved his critics, if he carry's on with starting line ups like he has, when there's better on the bench or on garden leave, then he'll be in for a lot more and worse.
   Some things haven't worked that's fine it's what a manager is for in any job, change direction when needed it's simple, don't keep on with something that's wrong and saying black is white, that's what people are pissed of with,his next starting 11 will be interesting and a very important yardstick for his understanding of his squad or lack of it.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 24, 2017, 03:57:17 PM
Reply #261

Lxxx

He's rocketed up in my estimations after that. His first thought in THAT MOMENT, was of the team.

Would have been so easy to pour out all that frustration after the first goal and soak it up in front of 30-odd thousand fans but all he's bothered about is getting another. Humble lad who seems to have zero ego. Loved that just as much as the goal.

September 24, 2017, 03:58:48 PM
Reply #262

Zoolander

September 24, 2017, 04:04:32 PM
Reply #263

GrantyBoy78

Didnít Niasse beat up his wife?

September 24, 2017, 04:08:26 PM
Reply #264

Lxxx

September 24, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Reply #265

MrWhite

Didnít Niasse beat up his wife?

No, he was arrested on suspicion of assault and questioned in May 2016. Since no further mention has ever been made, it's reasonable to conclude there was no further action taken. Given law in this country works on the basis of innocent until proven guilty, that makes your post potentially libellous..

September 24, 2017, 05:16:12 PM
Reply #266

BlueBeagle

No, he was arrested on suspicion of assault and questioned in May 2016. Since no further mention has ever been made, it's reasonable to conclude there was no further action taken. Given law in this country works on the basis of innocent until proven guilty, that makes your post potentially libellous..

He was asking a question. Pull your thong out your arse.

September 24, 2017, 05:21:55 PM
Reply #267

Lxxx

A rhetorical one most likely.

September 24, 2017, 08:00:35 PM
Reply #268

MrWhite

Hi pot, my names kettle. Lolol

September 24, 2017, 08:05:38 PM
Reply #269

Jamokachi

that makes your post potentially libellous..

I'm sure Niasse is on to his lawyers as we speak..