November 19, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 12488 times)

September 24, 2017, 08:20:28 PM
Reply #270

bacon sarnie

Big fuck off to the know-it-all's on here who said he was shit  :thumbsup:

deCoubertin

September 24, 2017, 08:25:53 PM
Reply #271

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Big fuck off to the know-it-all's on here who said he was shit 
There's been plenty of not the best players who have scored in the pl

Niasse has a long way to go to prove he is of a high standard

Let's hope he gets there

Simply simply lovely

September 24, 2017, 08:43:28 PM
Reply #272

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

Let's hope he gets there

Wait until he doesn't score against Burnley then the same people saying he's great will be back to saying he's shit. Made up for the lad but I'm more entertained by the polarised opinions of him on here - usually by the same posters 😂
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 24, 2017, 08:44:35 PM
Reply #273

Ross

Let's hope he gets there

Don't think anyone's expecting him to suddenly become a superstar but it's clear he's far from the donkey some have portrayed him as.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 24, 2017, 08:52:05 PM
Reply #274

gizzblue

Don't think anyone's expecting him to suddenly become a superstar but it's clear he's far from the donkey some have portrayed him as.
Mainly Koeman ...whistles

September 24, 2017, 08:57:23 PM
Reply #275

Ross

Mainly Koeman ...whistles

At least he's seemingly swallowed his pride, heaven forbid people would have to acknowledged they're wrong in the internet.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 24, 2017, 09:06:11 PM
Reply #276

eyesalwaysblue

Big fuck off to the know-it-all's on here who said he was shit  :thumbsup:
If he never scores again at least he's had that buzz yesterday, must have felt so fuckin boss.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 24, 2017, 09:08:02 PM
Reply #277

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He's deserved his critics, if he carry's on with starting line ups like he has, when there's better on the bench or on garden leave, then he'll be in for a lot more and worse.
   Some things haven't worked that's fine it's what a manager is for in any job, change direction when needed it's simple, don't keep on with something that's wrong and saying black is white, that's what people are pissed of with,his next starting 11 will be interesting and a very important yardstick for his understanding of his squad or lack of it.

What a load of absolute nonsense. Has he even fielded the same 11 twice in a row?

September 24, 2017, 09:16:02 PM
Reply #278

eyesalwaysblue

What a load of absolute nonsense. Has he even fielded the same 11 twice in a row?
Dosen't say anywhere that he has.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 24, 2017, 09:56:48 PM
Reply #279

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Dosen't say anywhere that he has.

So what's he "keeping on with something that's wrong and saying black is white"?

September 24, 2017, 10:02:25 PM
Reply #280

ally2

Is that the mark of a top manager?

Can't find the best set up vs to stubborn to change?  That's accepting the premise that a first 11 suits all occasions, which it doesn't.

September 24, 2017, 10:03:45 PM
Reply #281

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Is that the mark of a top manager?

Can't find the best set up vs to stubborn to change?  That's accepting the premise that a first 11 suits all occasions, which it doesn't.

I'm not saying it is. The other poster was just saying something about how Koeman never changes anything and I'm saying that's bollocks.

September 24, 2017, 10:06:54 PM
Reply #282

ally2

I'm not saying it is. The other poster was just saying something about how Koeman never changes anything and I'm saying that's bollocks.

Yes sorry lost the thread there

September 24, 2017, 10:09:23 PM
Reply #283

SANA_DR0

the question should be. how many times has Koeman realised with in the first tens mins, that his formation / team selection is wrong.. then the next match he sets up the same again!

the answer is 0 times... i think it will change now tho, it has to. surely he has been watching what happens when he plays the correct players over his faves.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 24, 2017, 10:48:47 PM
Reply #284

Marky Mark and the funky

I don't want Niasse starting. Let the 'first' eleven wear out the other team* and then apply the Oumar super-sub treatment.

*We have to master doing this without letting them score!