October 22, 2017, 06:14:15 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 10571 times)

September 24, 2017, 11:22:11 PM
Reply #285

eyesalwaysblue

I'm not saying it is. The other poster was just saying something about how Koeman never changes anything and I'm saying that's bollocks.
The changes he's made have been forced when desperate, he keeps starting without Davies even though he's been our best player when on the park, he keeps taking no blame although that's showing signs of of a begrudging relent, he keeps saying "but ok" when it fucking isn't ok, he keeps starting with his new signings when they've largely been shit, apart from Keane and Pickford.
            We got 3 points yesterday which is good but his starters lost 1-0, the cast offs put it right, was a sweet day,let's see what he does next, we climbed the table while he was taught a lesson{hopefully}
I still despise Clive Thomas..

deCoubertin

September 24, 2017, 11:28:59 PM
Reply #286

gizzblue

If he never scores again at least he's had that buzz yesterday, must have felt so fuckin boss.
Every true blue grew up wanting that feeling ☺

September 24, 2017, 11:31:47 PM
Reply #287

gizzblue

At least he's seemingly swallowed his pride, heaven forbid people would have to acknowledged they're wrong in the internet.
A)Swallowed his pride
B) has his hand forced. ....
little of A lot of B imho.

September 24, 2017, 11:35:02 PM
Reply #288

Lxxx

Getting incredibly snobby around here when the talk of Niasse comes around. Lots of miserable fuckers not wanting to be seen to acknowledging that yesterday was a great moment and a narrative that strikes a chord with a lot of fans. We all know he's got limited ability but no less than a lot of other players who we had in the Moyes era but he's never once moaned and got his head down and yesterday was a nice moment for him but more importantly a vital win for us. He's also one of the very few players we have whose only thought is getting in the box and wanting to run the other way, giving the player on the ball another option.

He might prove useful this season but even if he doesn't and bombs out the next few games it's no reason for the 'I told you so's' to come out in force.

September 24, 2017, 11:35:54 PM
Reply #289

SANA_DR0

I hate but ok. he seems to say it 10 times every interview.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 24, 2017, 11:43:05 PM
Reply #290

KoemansNumberTens

If ultimately his future isn't with us I hope he does enough this season to find himself a club at a good level.
Plus while 15m at the time was poor business the market seems to have caught it up now and should he get 10-12 goals we might very well make a profit

September 25, 2017, 12:20:46 AM
Reply #291

SANA_DR0

If ultimately his future isn't with us I hope he does enough this season to find himself a club at a good level.
Plus while 15m at the time was poor business the market seems to have caught it up now and should he get 10-12 goals we might very well make a profit

If we use him for what he offers, willing runner, good finisher, alongside DCL, im confident he will be our highest goalscorer, as such we should not get rid of him.

play to his  and DCLs advantages..
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 25, 2017, 12:41:46 AM
Reply #292

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
The changes he's made have been forced when desperate, he keeps starting without Davies even though he's been our best player when on the park, he keeps taking no blame although that's showing signs of of a begrudging relent, he keeps saying "but ok" when it fucking isn't ok, he keeps starting with his new signings when they've largely been shit, apart from Keane and Pickford.
            We got 3 points yesterday which is good but his starters lost 1-0, the cast offs put it right, was a sweet day,let's see what he does next, we climbed the table while he was taught a lesson{hopefully}

What a load of bollocks.

September 25, 2017, 12:46:23 AM
Reply #293

eyesalwaysblue

What a load of bollocks.
That's fine, we have different views, what it's all about.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 25, 2017, 01:13:04 AM
Reply #294

ally2

Getting incredibly snobby around here when the talk of Niasse comes around. Lots of miserable fuckers not wanting to be seen to acknowledging that yesterday was a great moment and a narrative that strikes a chord with a lot of fans. We all know he's got limited ability but no less than a lot of other players who we had in the Moyes era but he's never once moaned and got his head down and yesterday was a nice moment for him but more importantly a vital win for us. He's also one of the very few players we have whose only thought is getting in the box and wanting to run the other way, giving the player on the ball another option.

He might prove useful this season but even if he doesn't and bombs out the next few games it's no reason for the 'I told you so's' to come out in force.

Oh don't get me wrong I think he's rubbish. But yesterday he was brilliant. I'm happy to be wrong long term if he keeps scoring. Of course I am.

September 25, 2017, 01:41:18 AM
Reply #295

Faceatthefence

If we use him for what he offers, willing runner, good finisher, alongside DCL, im confident he will be our highest goalscorer, as such we should not get rid of him.

play to his  and DCLs advantages..
[/quote Niasse 3 goals,goal every 20 mins,100% shot accuracy
               DCL  2 goals,goal every 33 mins,50% shot accuracy
            Rooney 2 goals,goal every 248 mins,50% shot accuracy
Stats from premiership & Carabao,youve pretty much nailed it
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

September 25, 2017, 01:45:48 AM
Reply #296

hill135

Nah, it's the other way round. I haven't seen anyone in the 'not good enough' camp behaving like this, but in fact I've seen a lot of snobbery and smug 'I told you so's' from those who said he was worthy of a chance.

Either way, it's all very boring.

September 25, 2017, 01:54:07 AM
Reply #297

wepull

I am not sure about how his future pans out with us, but that first goal was absolutely brilliant and I doubt many of the world class strikers would have scored that

September 25, 2017, 04:10:23 AM
Reply #298

MrWhite

I'm sure Niasse is on to his lawyers as we speak..
So you think it's nice to call him a wife beater at this particular moment?

Some right snide shit going on round here at the moment. Maybe my post was condescending but it seemed politer that giving abuse to something that was pretty out of order.

September 25, 2017, 04:13:45 AM
Reply #299

MrWhite

Nah, it's the other way round. I haven't seen anyone in the 'not good enough' camp behaving like this, but in fact I've seen a lot of snobbery and smug 'I told you so's' from those who said he was worthy of a chance.

Either way, it's all very boring.

There's a fair bit of shit behaviour on both sides. Quite how Niasse has become such a marmite figure is beyond me, but the level of snideness from some long time posters on both sides of the debate is just.. really fucking lame. If you're getting upset over Niasse for any reason you need to take some time out and get a fucking grip!