November 22, 2017, 09:46:45 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 12650 times)

October 02, 2017, 03:15:35 PM
Reply #330

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Looked no worse than Sandro has

deCoubertin

October 02, 2017, 03:20:27 PM
Reply #331

Faceatthefence

And he never had a 100 pages of hand wringing and nail biting written about him for his would he wont he signature.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 02, 2017, 04:20:47 PM
Reply #332

Lxxx

Did alright in setting up Sig for that sitter which he declined to take. He's a nuisance and probably best served as a sub from the bench when we're chasing the game, which might be quite often from here on in.

October 02, 2017, 04:27:53 PM
Reply #333

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

He's a mystery that lad isn't he. I still sort of believe in him possibly because I'm an idiot but fuck me sometimes you watch him and just think what the fuck..
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 02, 2017, 05:36:46 PM
Reply #334

MmmBlueRamirez

So, Koeman bit his lip and succumbed to pressure to start Niasse.

Should we consider it a desperate failed experiment or try it again.

Let's face it, he was awful and has no idea how to play in that role.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 02, 2017, 05:52:37 PM
Reply #335

montanatoffeefan

Valencia's 3 goals in 21 appearances compared to Niasse's 3 goals in about half an hour might indicate you could be right.

I'd hold off judgment until he's got 19 more appearances for us. Because given what he showed Saturday, it's quite possible Niasse won't score in any of them.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 06:03:57 PM by montanatoffeefan »
Everton forever.

October 02, 2017, 05:58:09 PM
Reply #336

montanatoffeefan

At least the brief and bizarre collective wank over him that's taken place in the last week may now be over.

Niasse may well just prove to be this season's Denis Stracqualursi.

Or Segundo, who once scored a goal for us, taking time out from his busy schedule of wandering away from his defensive midfield duties to allow the opposition a free break toward the Everton goal.
Everton forever.

October 02, 2017, 06:04:44 PM
Reply #337

TheTone

Definitely not good enough to start games

He was fucked after 30mins yesterday

Can't fault his effort though

There are plenty other more talented players in that squad who have downed tools the massive shithouses

October 02, 2017, 06:06:42 PM
Reply #338

Ross

He looked like our most likely goalscorer yesterday. Not sure what people want from him.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 02, 2017, 06:23:02 PM
Reply #339

SANA_DR0

DCL and Niasse looked good together, so did VLasic,.. its not their fault they had no passes/chances created.. Niasse tired tho after like 70 mins.. but he put a shift in.

much better than Klaassen, Sandro.

just dont understand why Sandro came on, should have bought lookman on.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 02, 2017, 06:26:40 PM
Reply #340

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What are you watching? Niasse looked dangerously out of his depth.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 02, 2017, 06:37:28 PM
Reply #341

wepull

Reminded me Beckford. Absolutely horrendous technical abilities but can score goals. Should be used from the subs bench. 

October 02, 2017, 06:48:55 PM
Reply #342

Faceatthefence

Reminded me Beckford. Absolutely horrendous technical abilities but can score goals. Should be used from the subs bench.
Wouldnt say he,s horrendous but technically limited,however youre right he,s not a starter but he is our senior striker at the club and the lad is a in a difficult position we should get behind him in whatever capacity that is.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 02, 2017, 06:59:55 PM
Reply #343

SANA_DR0

What are you watching? Niasse looked dangerously out of his depth.

can label the same at you bud, what was you watching?

yes his build up play was a bit naff, but he still set up siggy in the box. had a few shots on target.

still alot better than Sandro.

we should be used to a striker not controlling the ball.. after all we had Lukaku for 4 seasons..  :badum:
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 02, 2017, 07:06:44 PM
Reply #344

Lxxx

I'd hold off judgment until he's got 19 more appearances for us. Because given what he showed Saturday, it's quite possible Niasse won't score in any of them.

I'd be willing to put a wager on that.

He's technically very limited, his awareness isn't great and he wasn't fully fit nor match fit.

Having said that if we had a team that knew how to create chances he'd score goals, probably off the bench, as he has a desire to get in the box.

Don't get me wrong he's nowhere near good enough for a club with aspirations of the top 6 but at the moment we aren't so you have to cut your cloth accordingly.