October 16, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 23286 times)

September 08, 2017, 04:01:22 AM
Read 23286 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wait til we have a barnstorming cup run.

Nothing in the world like the old lady bouncing in the night time, floodlights glaring, away team looking about like rabbits as all four sides of the ground scream down at them, the blues getting a little extra in the tank, a little more meat in the tackle, first to the second ball a little bit quicker.

We're on the march with koeman's army...

If that doesn't make him fall in love with Everton it's not that he's a contracted professional it's that he may well be a T1000 managerial cyborg.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 01:51:00 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 21, 2017, 05:06:02 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Great little finish.

What's that wristband about eh
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 21, 2017, 06:38:07 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Probably his All Inclusive band, means he gets a locker and shit like everyone esle.

Unlimited ice cream

September 22, 2017, 06:40:03 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I mean, he's just not a very good footballer and it was a mistake to sign him at that cost.

However, he does clearly have something to offer I suppose. Not sure what we're arguing about actually, is anyone's opinion much different to this?

September 23, 2017, 12:17:14 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I was initially unimpressed with this lad, then angry at how bad he was, but now I think I almost hate him and what he's done to our soppy, cuddly little fan base.

Fuck all this 'God loves a tryer' shit. Fuck his stupid grin. Fuck his 'I'll muck in with the fans at Old Trafford' antics. And fuck his shin bouncing, blue arsed fly kamikaze football.

What is this useless P still doing at our club??!  And why is he even remotely in a position to take game time away from a young prospect instead?  It's like I'm in some sort of parallel universe or something. Maybe I am.

Ban this man

September 24, 2017, 05:48:38 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Look at him when it goes in. Screaming at DCL to get the fucking ball so we can get another.

September 24, 2017, 06:00:15 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
First thing I noticed at the game then he just runs and gets it himself. Fucking boss.

He's rocketed up in my estimations after that. His first thought in THAT MOMENT, was of the team.

October 02, 2017, 02:11:12 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He was dreadful.

October 02, 2017, 04:27:53 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Looked no worse than Sandro has

He's a mystery that lad isn't he. I still sort of believe in him possibly because I'm an idiot but fuck me sometimes you watch him and just think what the fuck..

October 02, 2017, 06:26:40 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What are you watching? Niasse looked dangerously out of his depth.

October 02, 2017, 11:45:26 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I agree. Second half in particular they stood yards apart with no difference in depth. We needed one to sometimes come shorter, more runs into the channels and one of them to look to go in behind. Instead we had to see Baines standing on the ball with no left winger, no movement from either forward and going back to Williams followed by groans from the crowd.

Niasse showed why he hasnt been involved, touch not good enough, strange footballing brain and lost the ball very poorly time after time. Cant fault the effort or will to be involved but the reality is what we knew already from his first spell and watching him at Hull, he isnt good enough and its only because it is desperate times in that department that he is involved.

You have to say if you're a young striker or right back or left back or centre mid or winger at Everton at the minute, and you're not getting a sniff - make alternative plans for your employment immediately.

October 03, 2017, 05:52:59 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
bring him on in the last 5 mins when we're all over someone and desperate for a goal sure, but he shouldn't really be getting actual minutes.

October 17, 2017, 06:08:16 AM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's really bad.

Maybe if we have loads of the ball and we just need someone who has a knack of finishing a chance but Jesus Christ the very idea he should play shows how desperate we are.