July 19, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 20791 times)

September 25, 2017, 12:46:23 AM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

What a load of bollocks.
That's fine, we have different views, what it's all about.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 28, 2017, 08:03:20 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

Hope he starts sunday..............Thunderin g Blue in the Cambridgeshire saturday.

September 29, 2017, 01:32:54 AM
Reply #17

eyesalwaysblue

I would like to think so. If we're going to be run more professionally we need to show a bit more backbone right through the whole club and demand that standards are raised and no-one dictates their own terms.
I kind of get the feeling Koeman had the impression Everton were lucky to have him last season (based on nothing but an opinion and his sometimes scathing remarks of what he inherited), but maybe this season we're hopefully giving him the impression he's not expendable and for trousering 6m/year comes expectations that are commensurate with that amount of money.
Exactly, we aren't fuckin desperate anymore we can leave them instead of waiting for them to leave us, will take some getting used to but it's a delicious prospect, calling the shots instead of assuming the "position"

October 03, 2017, 01:25:24 AM
Reply #18

eyesalwaysblue

Odd arguing over Niasse we all know we shouldn't really need him, but he came through for us big time last week and to be calling him shite now is fuckin ace, we have had to use him because of shite management and the buying of totally underwhelming players..