December 11, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen wants to captain the Blues  (Read 2134 times)

September 09, 2017, 11:08:52 PM
Reply #30

TheTone

Don't even know where to start with this like

early doors mate lol

deCoubertin

September 09, 2017, 11:09:46 PM
Reply #31

Jamokachi

disappointed me again today. feel arl arse for singling him out, but this thread popped up.

September 09, 2017, 11:12:27 PM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
disappointed me again today. feel arl arse for singling him out, but this thread popped up.

Think he will be very good in games in which we dominate and have lots and lots of the ball around the opposition area.

When we need to hit teams on the break or hardly have a sniff then...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 09, 2017, 11:13:12 PM
Reply #33

Jamokachi

Think he will be very good in games in which we dominate and have lots and lots of the ball around the opposition area.

got to hope so

September 10, 2017, 01:19:56 AM
Reply #34

gizzblue

Poor today almost completely annonymous. ..but not alone .

September 10, 2017, 11:45:32 AM
Reply #35

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Some really good first touches and amazing close control. Need others to be as good though. And so far nobody bar Rooney can play or receive a pass from him.
We have been so very poor
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 10, 2017, 04:04:58 PM
Reply #36

Martip

Everton captain ? Don't make me laugh he's far too much of a passenger and games pass him by.

September 10, 2017, 05:47:03 PM
Reply #37

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's really struggling.

It's up to the manager to manage him right now and try to ease him in to premier league football.

September 10, 2017, 06:02:17 PM
Reply #38

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Was he that bad? And was Sandro that bad?

Seen both getting hammered but looked about par for the rest of the team to me.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 10, 2017, 06:10:48 PM
Reply #39

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Everyone was shite to be fair.

I'm still trying to work out what type of player Sandro is.

You can see a player in there but he doesn't offer much of a threat.

Then again, he spent most of the match trying to make something of the long balls pinged towards him.

September 10, 2017, 06:17:46 PM
Reply #40

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Thought it was the usual problem so far with Klaassen in that he didn't get too many touches (or tackles) but his technique was sound.

Sandro' touch was poor and then didn't attempt, bar looking at the CBs to challenge for the long balls.

Haven't seen that half chance early on again so don't know if that could have been put away or not.

September 10, 2017, 06:42:30 PM
Reply #41

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Thought Sandro was really poor. Klaasen seems to one touch every pass but he also seems to be outside the game whilst it's going on

Simply simply lovely

September 10, 2017, 07:07:31 PM
Reply #42

hill135

He is struggling with the tempo and physicality of the league but we can at least see what type of player he is. The test will be whether he adjusts.

For me Sandro looks even more out of his depth. He's been pretty dismal so far and looks strangely technically limited for a La Masia graduate.

September 10, 2017, 08:10:43 PM
Reply #43

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think Sandro wants lots of time on the ball and he's just not getting it. In terms of waiting for players to adjust, he's the one that will need time I think.

What we've seen so far from Klaassen I think is probably how he plays and it's more a case of finding a system to use him and our other players getting used to him rather than him getting used to the game. He looks better when the tempo is quicker if anything.

September 11, 2017, 02:53:54 AM
Reply #44

arteta4spain

Think Sandro wants lots of time on the ball and he's just not getting it. In terms of waiting for players to adjust, he's the one that will need time I think.

What we've seen so far from Klaassen I think is probably how he plays and it's more a case of finding a system to use him and our other players getting used to him rather than him getting used to the game. He looks better when the tempo is quicker if anything.
I haven't seen much of the Spurs game only motd highlights. But with what others and now what you have said about Klaassen is it a possibility his game intelligence is ahead of the team? As people have said he's one of our most intelligent players. With this in mind is he having to adjust his play due to the team not being in the same wavelength/ few seconds behind and this is hindering his play. From what people have seen of him is he looking hesitant in his approach?