October 24, 2017, 11:04:03 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman left "disappointed” with yet another abject Everton display  (Read 780 times)

September 10, 2017, 12:36:12 AM
Read 780 times

Everton News

Koeman left "disappointed” with yet another abject Everton display

Everton boss Ronald Koeman says he is "disappointed" after the 3-0 defeat at home to Spurs in what could be considered the worst home performance since Wigan left 3-0 winners in the FA Cup five years ago.

Source: Koeman left "disappointed” with yet another abject Everton display

deCoubertin

September 10, 2017, 12:38:07 AM
Reply #1

Realist

Koeman is a mug

September 10, 2017, 12:40:14 AM
Reply #2

Ross

good to see he takes his fair share of responsibility after his holiday

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 10, 2017, 12:51:15 AM
Reply #3

Marky Mark and the funky

Yesssh we are disappointed, but OK, so long as I say positive things and keep putting out shite starting-elevens I have a good chance of being sacked and keeping the pay-out.

September 10, 2017, 12:58:05 AM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Is he saying we were about to mount a comeback until their third goal sapped our confidence?

Wow, that is a bit insane.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 10, 2017, 01:00:34 AM
Reply #5

bacon sarnie

And he didn't have to pay to get in.

September 10, 2017, 01:16:27 AM
Reply #6

Marky Mark and the funky

And he didn't have to pay to get in.

What kind of civilised society makes the mentally unwell pay for access to the asylum?

September 10, 2017, 03:06:07 AM
Reply #7

Tony Clifton

Hello Walter Koeman.

September 10, 2017, 03:11:19 AM
Reply #8

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 10, 2017, 03:18:19 AM
Reply #9

Everton Mint

Havent read so much after-match BS since Martinez and his 'phenomenal' stuff after every shite performance.

I though Koeman was the one who told it as it is, but now he's changed.

He cant tell it like it is anymore as there's no-one else to blame but himself. His signings, his tactics, his team.

September 10, 2017, 04:04:16 AM
Reply #10

everton1952

Hmmm. Not sure this is a bit over the top. On the other hand it is years since I saw an Everton side so abject. Several players were utter shite, Sandro and Klassen. Really sorry for the fans. Bedding in? Maybe, but I fear those two might be awful signings. Of course you never know....

September 10, 2017, 04:33:46 AM
Reply #11

Martip

Havent read so much after-match BS since Martinez and his 'phenomenal' stuff after every shite performance.

I though Koeman was the one who told it as it is, but now he's changed.

He cant tell it like it is anymore as there's no-one else to blame but himself. His signings, his tactics, his team.
Signings....average at best in terms of value for money
His tactics.....questionable at best
His team....not improved at all despite the spend

September 10, 2017, 11:50:07 PM
Reply #12

bacon sarnie

What kind of civilised society makes the mentally unwell pay for access to the asylum?

America.

September 11, 2017, 01:43:32 AM
Reply #13

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Is "disappointed" going to be a thing again?

It was with Smith, and then with Moyes although obviously Martinez was never "disappointed" because all of our performances under him were much too phenomenal to feel that way about.

It's almost as if it's a word frequently used by managers after a bad performance or something.

He'd defo be better off if he said "outraged" or "fucking disgusted" or something else to demonstrate some pashun.

September 11, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
Reply #14

SANA_DR0

Is "disappointed" going to be a thing again?

It was with Smith, and then with Moyes although obviously Martinez was never "disappointed" because all of our performances under him were much too phenomenal to feel that way about.

It's almost as if it's a word frequently used by managers after a bad performance or something.

He'd defo be better off if he said "outraged" or "fucking disgusted" or something else to demonstrate some pashun.

its not even about passion, if you ignore reality, your not going to fix the issues. maybe its down to sturbbornness or him genuinely believing its not down to him. either way its his ego thats not letting him be a success.

(by ego i mean, his stubborness at not changing style/tactics/learning from the same mistakes)
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.