December 13, 2017, 05:35:33 AM

Author Topic: Anthony Ralston  (Read 579 times)

September 15, 2017, 09:55:25 PM
Read 579 times

BlueForYou

We are, reportedly, planning a January bid for 18 year old Celtic right back Anthony Ralston

Could be curtains for Cuco

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 10:16:07 PM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
We are, reportedly, planning a January bid for 18 year old Celtic right back Anthony Ralston

He was one of the few bright spots against PSG the other night, not just for winding up Neymar.  Other than that I've seen and heard nothing of him.

September 15, 2017, 10:24:51 PM
Reply #2

SANA_DR0

And for Kenny.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 15, 2017, 10:25:19 PM
Reply #3

phillyt

We already gave a very capable right back who would initially provide cover for Coleman and eventually challenge him for the spot.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 15, 2017, 10:28:15 PM
Reply #4

BlueBeagle

We already gave a very capable right back who would initially provide cover for Coleman and eventually challenge him for the spot.

How do you possibly know that when he's barely had a kick in the 1st team?

September 15, 2017, 10:34:20 PM
Reply #5

BlueForYou

(Unfortunately) Koeman does not favour Kenny
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 15, 2017, 10:48:52 PM
Reply #6

phillyt

How do you possibly know that when he's barely had a kick in the 1st team?

Ralston has made 4 appearances at celtic to Jenny's 2 at Everton, ralston has also made 10 appearances for qos, kenny made 17 at oxford and 7 for Wigan. (Yes I looked them up didn't know off the top of my head) so that argument doesn't really stack up.

I have however seen kenny play live for both the first team and the u23 and been impressed by him. It's my opinion that he is more than capable as a back up to Coleman. I have no opinions regarding ralston, for or against, I don't know enough about him.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 15, 2017, 10:52:29 PM
Reply #7

BlueBeagle

Ralston has made 4 appearances at celtic to Jenny's 2 at Everton, ralston has also made 10 appearances for qos, kenny made 17 at oxford and 7 for Wigan. (Yes I looked them up didn't know off the top of my head) so that argument doesn't really stack up.

I have however seen kenny play live for both the first team and the u23 and been impressed by him. It's my opinion that he is more than capable as a back up to Coleman. I have no opinions regarding ralston, for or against, I don't know enough about him.

I didn't have an argument, I merely asked how you can say with such assurance that Kenny is suitable cover when he's not played any meaningful games for us.

I didn't say this Ralston was a better option.

September 15, 2017, 10:57:23 PM
Reply #8

phillyt

I didn't have an argument, I merely asked how you can say with such assurance that Kenny is suitable cover when he's not played any meaningful games for us.

I didn't say this Ralston was a better option.
Fair enough. But I have seen enough of kenny to know that he is a decent cover option with potential to challenge Coleman in the near future. If he is given an opportunity obviously. 

September 15, 2017, 11:15:30 PM
Reply #9

The Analog Kid

I really don't understand the signing of Martina.

It's a bit "Harry Redknapp and Nico Krancjaer" innit.

September 15, 2017, 11:24:44 PM
Reply #10

kramer0

Just in time for Coleman's return. Perfect.

I really don't understand the signing of Martina.

It's a three year deal, too. There's never been any chance of Koeman being here that long. Bad on so many levels.