December 18, 2017, 07:04:22 PM

Author Topic: Atalanta vs. Everton  (Read 13920 times)

September 12, 2017, 07:53:07 PM
Reply #75

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I'd be happy dropping Rooney.

Part me thinks it might shake something loose in the other players as well. That's pure conjecture but I just hope playing alongside the Wayne Rooney isn't becoming a bit of a millstone to our other, currently under performing attacking players.

I'd like to see us go DCL up top against united and play the channel game, so if that means Sandro, Gylfi, Vlasic and Lookman up top in this game then sound.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 07:55:44 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2017, 07:55:18 PM
Reply #76

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What am I saying? there's no way that will be the team.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2017, 08:27:59 PM
Reply #77

Evertonian in NC

Yeah I'd be happy dropping Rooney.

Part me thinks it might shake something loose in the other players as well. That's pure conjecture but I just hope playing alongside the Wayne Rooney isn't becoming a bit of a millstone to our other, currently under performing attacking players.

I'd like to see us go DCL up top against united and play the channel game, so if that means Sandro, Gylfi, Vlasic and Lookman up top in this game then sound.

yeah, will never happen with "Rooney returns to Old Trafford" but we do need to start rotating.  Can't be developing a mindset amongst the players that anyone is undroppable or that we can't play without Rooney on the pitch.  It's just not a sane expectation at his age, and I think he's been quite good so far.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 12, 2017, 08:32:50 PM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think to be fair he should play as much as possible because he's our best player, but if we can rotate in the cups safely we should.

September 12, 2017, 11:17:07 PM
Reply #79

SANA_DR0

for me, Rooney, Klaassen, Sandro, Schneiderlin, Martina, Williams need to be dropped.

the mindset what Evertonian in NC states, i think is already happening, players are not performing, they look like they have given up before we even start(maybe due to Koemans tactics) are not being dropped, at the expense of players, who actually give what they have.

Mirralas, DCL, Davies, Holgate, have to play, id play Lookman  or Vlasic too,

the attack he plays, hasn't worked for us, he needs to switch it up, before the confidence is knocked out of our under performing new comers.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 12, 2017, 11:52:04 PM
Reply #80

Buck76

Very controversial seeing as Niasse didnt make the Europa League squad!

Didn't think we had enough strikers to leave him out, if DCL gets injured we are proper fucked! Which just makes ya blood boil, WTF did Walsh do in Italy?

September 13, 2017, 12:05:48 AM
Reply #81

SANA_DR0

Didn't think we had enough strikers to leave him out, if DCL gets injured we are proper fucked! Which just makes ya blood boil, WTF did Walsh do in Italy?

no idea, get a pair of matching balls for Leicester?

Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 13, 2017, 12:33:07 AM
Reply #82

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not entirely sure why rooney needs to be dropped considering he has been probably our only consistent player

Simply simply lovely

September 13, 2017, 12:52:03 AM
Reply #83

SANA_DR0

Not entirely sure why rooney needs to be dropped considering he has been probably our only consistent player

id drop him due to, A, drink driving, B, hes supposed to be a role model (thats one of the reasons Everton would have brought him back) as a role model, you shouldnt be drink driving, or cheating on your pregnant mrs, on top of that, im sure his children would have heard. C, he maybe the only league goal scorer, but Rooney as the main number 9, he just drops off,, leaving no one there, which in turn frustrates him and causes him to get booked. D,  see C due to that our team is very unbalanced, 3 players dropping off, if not 4 players... leaving no central striker...
We need to change things, if Rooney is going to be the main striker, then he needs to stop coming back, as when we get the ball up front, no one is there to keep it, thus the other team attacks and attacks, which  eventually leads to a mistake, and a goal for the opposition.

id probably play him in midfield, as long as we have a striker who will stay up top,, but as the main  striker or playing off of Sandro.. no no no.. its just too painful to endure.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 13, 2017, 01:10:36 AM
Reply #84

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He's played as the right forward mostly or if he has played as the 9 he's had at least one runner on the wings or next to him.

We've conceded 1 goal (Split away) when he's been the main striker which wasn't due to him dropping deep.

September 13, 2017, 01:34:53 AM
Reply #85

Buck76

State of mind maybe, let's not forget he got gripped 3 times over the limit with let's face it a whopper! What effect does that have on the rest of the lads? I'd be having words, maybe none but I doubt he's sleeping right, anyone who's been there knows how emotionally brutal it must be.

September 13, 2017, 06:17:13 AM
Reply #86

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
In typical form, I'm now really looking forward to this and want to get Wednesday out the way so I can get a few little tinnies in, fire up the ahl vape and moan my fucking socks off.

September 13, 2017, 07:28:20 AM
Reply #87

SANA_DR0

Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 13, 2017, 02:35:32 PM
Reply #88

Toddacelli

id drop him due to, A, drink driving, B, hes supposed to be a role model (thats one of the reasons Everton would have brought him back) as a role model, you shouldnt be drink driving, or cheating on your pregnant mrs, on top of that, im sure his children would have heard. C, he maybe the only league goal scorer, but Rooney as the main number 9, he just drops off,, leaving no one there, which in turn frustrates him and causes him to get booked. D,  see C due to that our team is very unbalanced, 3 players dropping off, if not 4 players... leaving no central striker...
We need to change things, if Rooney is going to be the main striker, then he needs to stop coming back, as when we get the ball up front, no one is there to keep it, thus the other team attacks and attacks, which  eventually leads to a mistake, and a goal for the opposition.

id probably play him in midfield, as long as we have a striker who will stay up top,, but as the main  striker or playing off of Sandro.. no no no.. its just too painful to endure.

Awful post.

id drop him due to,
A, drink driving, - Irrelevant. It will be dealt with away from the pitch
B, hes supposed to be a role model (thats one of the reasons Everton would have brought him back) as a role model, you shouldnt be drink driving, or cheating on your pregnant mrs, on top of that, im sure his children would have heard. - If you think he was brought to the club for anything other than footballing reasons  lolol
C, he maybe the only league goal scorer, (he IS not may be) but Rooney as the main number 9, he just drops off,, leaving no one there, which in turn frustrates him and causes him to get booked. If Rooney drops off it is because that is because the team aren't getting the ball to him - he's too isolated so he is coming looking for it and making himself available to his teammates because they lack the quality and cohesion to find him at present
D,  see C due to that our team is very unbalanced, 3 players dropping off, if not 4 players... leaving no central striker... We need to change things, if Rooney is going to be the main striker, then he needs to stop coming back, as when we get the ball up front, no one is there to keep it, thus the other team attacks and attacks, which  eventually leads to a mistake, and a goal for the opposition. Rooney dropping off from a 9 position because he's not getting the ball leads to him getting a booking and the opposition scoring?  lolol

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 13, 2017, 03:03:41 PM
Reply #89

MmmBlueRamirez

these are some of Atlantas finest batters...

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/atlanta/atlanta-s-best-fried-food-fried-food

this looks to be the shit tho.. literally.

Chai Pani (address and info)
This Indian street food is made with fresh kale in a curried chickpea batter and served with green chutney and sweet yogurt. Next time your friend tries to foist a green smoothie on you, hit ‘em back with this.

ok i lied.. this looks fucking amazing..

Pimento cheese fritters

Del Frisco’s Grille.
Crack open one of these golden nuggets and watch a river of pimento cheese ooze forth. With your trusty chipotle ranch dipping sauce, you’ll be a regular cheese prospector.

:/ made myself hungry now..

Almost went full @Toddacelli there. No one should ever go full @Toddacelli

:p
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama