October 17, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

Author Topic: Atalanta vs. Everton  (Read 9860 times)

September 15, 2017, 12:50:48 AM
Reply #375

Redartin

Barring some sort of miracle in the second half Koeman's job must surely be under threat after this?

We usually only play 45 min games anyway, so who knows, And he did say he was taking this competition serious.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

September 15, 2017, 12:50:51 AM
Reply #376

Heisenberg

How can you play with not an ounce of width and pace.

He has fallen out with every winger at the club.

All one of them

September 15, 2017, 12:51:02 AM
Reply #377

Cozzie

Horrifying thing is we dont have the players to come in to turn it around

September 15, 2017, 12:51:09 AM
Reply #378

Realist

you know things are bad when @Realist is liking ya posts

Another of my fans x

September 15, 2017, 12:51:25 AM
Reply #379

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Can't wait for Sunday against a really good team , I defended Martinez up untill a couple of months before he went, have never called for a managers head so sincerely as I do now for Koemans, he and his brother
really couldn't give a shit, all they will do after this is blame the players again.

September 15, 2017, 12:51:32 AM
Reply #380

Lxxx

I clearly don't know what goes on internally but if you were to look at any group of players and say they weren't motivated then these would be them.

September 15, 2017, 12:51:36 AM
Reply #381

bacon sarnie

Oops, wrong player - I meant GOMEZ!

DeBoer will be on the phone to Bill.......

September 15, 2017, 12:51:41 AM
Reply #382

brittcop1

Not knee jerking cos of what's happening right now but I'd serious sack Koeman tonight, he's fucked up too many times already this season

OMFG! This is so embarrassing. Clearly after a month the players are not up for working for this guy. We chase a guy all summer, spend 45 million on him and then play him out of position. We are RUDDERLESS and Koeman will never admit it...I hope MOSHIRI sees it!

September 15, 2017, 12:51:54 AM
Reply #383

KoemansNumberTens

He will walk I reckon.

While he has to take some of the blame I think the board and whoever is in charge of transfers have failed him.

I really dont. I think he decides on the first team players and hes far too inflexable.

September 15, 2017, 12:52:05 AM
Reply #384

Faceatthefence

:titanic:
Not knee jerking cos of what's happening right now but I'd serious sack Koeman tonight, he's fucked up too many times already this season
Im desperate to believe that wouldnt happen,but honestly right now the whole board must be seriously doubting the mans overall credibility.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

September 15, 2017, 12:52:16 AM
Reply #385

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We usually only play 45 min games anyway, so who knows, And he did say he was taking this competition serious.

Trouble is, that was our good 45.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 15, 2017, 12:52:20 AM
Reply #386

everton1952

Awful all round. Calvert Lewin a number 9? Clueless, can't pass can't hold the ball. The midfield? The fullbacks, Holgate, since when was he a fullback? Our wingers, Oh we don't have any.   Nobody on the bench except 2nd raters. Big Duncan's face said it all. Koeman may not  recover from this wreckage. Walsh? Where are the key signings apart from two?

September 15, 2017, 12:52:30 AM
Reply #387

SANA_DR0

lots of over reactions on the last few pages,... this performance and the result shouldnt be surprising... every match this season we have done the same..

im not even angry or have negative emotions at all, i was resigned to getting hammered, same as i am v man utd,

Aslong as Koeman insists on playing this formation, we will get destroyed.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 15, 2017, 12:53:02 AM
Reply #388

KoemansNumberTens

Lets hope the 1st half was our bad half

September 15, 2017, 12:53:11 AM
Reply #389

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Why would he walk and cost himself ?

He won't. No manager quits anymore for that reason.