November 25, 2017, 04:33:01 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 58401 times)

October 01, 2017, 11:24:13 PM
Reply #1005

Mayor Farnum

All Everton fans are ever worried about is the result. We prove that by the mass walk-outs that greet the team going 0-2 down in home games. After a couple of wins we wouldn't give a thought to Allardyce's style of football.

deCoubertin

October 01, 2017, 11:24:52 PM
Reply #1006

Bwana

😂  I was only messing, I think there's much bigger problems than Unsworth would be able to fix, he's not a premiership manager and if we gave him the job after the initial lift (if we got one) we'd be in even deeper shit.

Maybe. But something needs to be done to wake up this herd of zombies.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

October 01, 2017, 11:25:50 PM
Reply #1007

toshyboy

Itís the stubbornness thatís pissing me off, and I think what could be his downfall. Weíre so easy to defend against cos we have zero width. Were playing names ahead of shape and are far too predictable. Lennon and lookman need to be in the team. The shape must come ahead of big names. Even if they arenít playing great individually their width and pace will stretch teams. All teams have to do at the minute is play 451 against us and tuck the full backs in and weíre fucked!!

October 01, 2017, 11:30:36 PM
Reply #1008

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Feels now that the majority of the fan base don't have confidence in him. And on the pitch it would appear that most of the players don't

Feels a lot like the end of the Martinez era and end of the Smith era. Expectations were so low before Moyes came in that even at his worst it was probably never as clear cut with the fans as it is with Koeman now

Last season was an improvement on the previous season. We managed to make things solid at the back and we were defensively organised. Our home form was good and we moved from 11th to 7th, even though we were playing dull football. We can excuse that if we are getting results

Now we have the dull football but without the results going our way. We aren't solid and keeping clean sheets, we aren't playing attacking football so we aren't scoring many either

There's a horrible atmosphere around the club at the moment and I just don't think he has it in him to turn it around. We won't do any better than last season if he stays, so we may as well make a change while another manager can positively effect this team this season and then really kick us on next year

For me it's Koeman out. We are just wasting everyone's time by keeping him here
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 01, 2017, 11:30:42 PM
Reply #1009

Lincs Toffee

It's getting harder to give him until January with performances like that, the sad thing is there is a fucking good team in there somewhere apart from a couple of obvious additions  required, if we can find this team that clicks we will be ok, I just don't think he has a clue now what to do next.
Further grim times ahead I feel.
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

October 01, 2017, 11:32:24 PM
Reply #1010

Realist

Maybe. But something needs to be done to wake up this herd of zombies.

Couldn't agree more dude, one things for sure - Koeman isn't capable of that

October 01, 2017, 11:37:44 PM
Reply #1011

Papa Smurf

Am I the only one who'd consider a return for Moyes?
I wouldn't expect miracles from him but I honestly trusted him with funds more than RK and I would hope the board still have plans to spend.
One thing is certain to me, RK & Walsh shouldn't be trusted with money until things vastly change on the pitch, especially from this summers recruits.

October 01, 2017, 11:41:58 PM
Reply #1012

Jeffers1984

Now before I say what Iím going to say... I know it wonít happen, but we can but dream!

Get on the phone to Anchelloti - if he says yes, then fuck Koeman off. If he says no, letís roll with it for a little longer as I see no one who can come in who would do any better...

October 01, 2017, 11:46:40 PM
Reply #1013

TheTone

Am I the only one who'd consider a return for Moyes?
I wouldn't expect miracles from him but I honestly trusted him with funds more than RK and I would hope the board still have plans to spend.
One thing is certain to me, RK & Walsh shouldn't be trusted with money until things vastly change on the pitch, especially from this summers recruits.

October 01, 2017, 11:46:46 PM
Reply #1014

SANA_DR0

All Everton fans are ever worried about is the result. We prove that by the mass walk-outs that greet the team going 0-2 down in home games. After a couple of wins we wouldn't give a thought to Allardyce's style of football.

fuck the wins, its out style of football.. or lack of style..

least Allerdyce has a style.. do you know Koemans style?

i do not want Allerdyce, fuck that thieving / corrupt fucker.

Id rather have entertaining football, with shit results, than shit results with dull football.

If we had a style of play and we where entertaining, the wins would come, but Koemans style is draining the blue blood from the fans and from the players..

i dont get the view of giving him more time.. more time to do what?? continue playing 4231? clearly he has shown he isnt going to change his style that doesnt work. he seems so fucking blase about it.. which is the most worrying thing.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 01, 2017, 11:47:01 PM
Reply #1015

Mayor Farnum

Walsh was a hasty appointment on the back of the Leicester fairy tale; I don't know of anyone who suggested we go for him before that season and I doubt Koeman asked to work with him.

October 01, 2017, 11:48:14 PM
Reply #1016

Paddockoldie

We seem to attract arrogant and stubborn fucker's who can't seem to accept that need to change how they set out teams up... I'd give him 3 more games to sort it before binning him.

October 01, 2017, 11:48:18 PM
Reply #1017

eyesalwaysblue

Now before I say what Iím going to say... I know it wonít happen, but we can but dream!

Get on the phone to Anchelloti - if he says yes, then fuck Koeman off. If he says no, letís roll with it for a little longer as I see no one who can come in who would do any better...
Would hope Moshiri is already on with stuff he has a lot at stake financially which is the key because like fuck he's an Evertonian ha.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 01, 2017, 11:48:47 PM
Reply #1018

Realist

Walsh was a hasty appointment on the back of the Leicester fairy tale; I don't know of anyone who suggested we go for him before that season and I doubt Koeman asked to work with him.

Walsh is responsible for this shit too

October 01, 2017, 11:49:44 PM
Reply #1019

Paddockoldie

You might have a valid point there fella.