November 21, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56989 times)

October 02, 2017, 12:31:11 AM
Reply #1035

The Analog Kid

Didn't he fall out with mane and tadic  ?

I didnít know that.

deCoubertin

October 02, 2017, 12:40:20 AM
Reply #1036

Ravardo

I think everyone appreciates it was a difficult ask to essentially replace all our attacking players overnight.

What attacking players were they then? Barry is the only one to go that was used last year,,barkley injured,,mirralas bench,,,lookman bench and bolasie injured early on and coleman...we have attacking players we either dont play them (davies) or play them in their right postions...weve technically lost 3 players and weve fallen to pieces barry barkley and lukaku

October 02, 2017, 12:45:03 AM
Reply #1037

74Blue

Sack the cunt and give him that £12m chunk of shite Ashley Williams in Lieu of compensation. Anything to ensure that the fucking prick never wears an Everton shirt again. He bought the fucking Welsh bellend, so he can fucking take him with him.

October 02, 2017, 12:51:09 AM
Reply #1038

TheTone

Get Big Marco in

October 02, 2017, 01:16:01 AM
Reply #1039

BlueForYou

A contender.................... ....
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 02, 2017, 01:16:24 AM
Reply #1040

piggypop

Anyone ordered a plane yet?

October 02, 2017, 01:18:51 AM
Reply #1041

Ravardo

Anyone ordered a plane yet?

Fuck the plane someone who sits behind the dug out needs to sneak a banner in

October 02, 2017, 01:19:31 AM
Reply #1042

Rhys

Yes, get on the blower to ancelotti ! Don't know why people think he would automatically turn us down. Big PL team with money and ambition? And even though koemans doing his best to prove otherwise. A team with a squad of very good players!!

Because in the last 20 years he's managed Juve, Milan, Chelsea, psg, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. I'm not sure going to a team that's finished 7th last year, bottom half the two years before and is currently near the bottom of the table this is season is high on his list of wants no matter how much we threw at him. He'll wait for an arsenal, Chelsea type job over here.

He has spent the last 20 years working with the best players in the leagues with one of the top couple of teams in the leagues that's what he does, that's what he will want.

October 02, 2017, 01:25:48 AM
Reply #1043

sam of the south

I'm not sure he'll venture onto Twitter tonight 😳
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 02, 2017, 01:30:05 AM
Reply #1044

blue1948

Because in the last 20 years he's managed Juve, Milan, Chelsea, psg, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. I'm not sure going to a team that's finished 7th last year, bottom half the two years before and is currently near the bottom of the table this is season is high on his list of wants no matter how much we threw at him. He'll wait for an arsenal, Chelsea type job over here.

He has spent the last 20 years working with the best players in the leagues with one of the top couple of teams in the leagues that's what he does, that's what he will want.
As opposed to a young Dutch manager who was wooing everyone from Arsenal to Barcelona ,delighting the Premier with his achievements with a limited squad in an unfashionable club .A manager definitely on route to the very top.Look where that got us ! Pray tell me what an Arsenal or Chelsea type job might be then? Could it be Arsenal or even Chelsea ( the league winners )

October 02, 2017, 01:35:55 AM
Reply #1045

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Keep going on the BBC sport website hoping for the Koeman sacked headline. Really can't stand them man.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 02, 2017, 01:36:12 AM
Reply #1046

toffee_scot

October 02, 2017, 01:36:40 AM
Reply #1047

Realist

As opposed to a young Dutch manager who was wooing everyone from Arsenal to Barcelona ,delighting the Premier with his achievements with a limited squad in an unfashionable club .A manager definitely on route to the very top.Look where that got us ! Pray tell me what an Arsenal or Chelsea type job might be then? Could it be Arsenal or even Chelsea ( the league winners )

LOL - WTF

October 02, 2017, 01:37:08 AM
Reply #1048

AllyBlue14

At what point is enough enough? Palace sacked FDB very early because that's all they needed to see he was taking them in the wrong direction. Sadly for them, I don't think Hodgson is going to be the answer.

But how many more of these performances do we have to take? Do we have to be adrift in the relegation zone and out of Europe for the Board to realise there's a problem?

October 02, 2017, 01:42:17 AM
Reply #1049

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Keep going on the BBC sport website hoping for the Koeman sacked headline. Really can't stand them man.

Am right in thinking he was your favourite player as well?

That must hurt man