November 24, 2017, 12:48:11 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57962 times)

October 15, 2017, 06:52:55 PM
Reply #1470

Ross

It pisses me off at least as much as anyone on here how the results and performances have gone but we have to be a bit realistic .Everyone at the club feels the same as us and everyone knows things must change .My problem with the attitude shown by a lot on here is that we might just might end up with Rafa or worse still Moyes -now that would really be something to be to lose sleep over .

So we should be happy with our lot because Moshiri might have some mental breakdown and bring in Benítez as Koemans replacement?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

deCoubertin

October 15, 2017, 06:53:57 PM
Reply #1471

gizzblue

Read my post  again !
Apologies!! I missed the Moshiri thing totally ...yes I agree he does see Koeman as the man but when will he See sense that it's not working and every week RK is there we get more negative on here in the press and in alleged players being pissed off too ...all conjecture but how long do you realistically give him ...before another season is gone to fuck and even more players want out.

October 15, 2017, 07:01:11 PM
Reply #1472

blue1948

So we should be happy with our lot because Moshiri might have some mental breakdown and bring in Benítez as Koemans replacement?

On the basis that I have never sold myself out then yes indeed it would piss me off ,hiring a man we all despised took the piss out of and then suddenly he becomes our saviour would piss me off no end.

October 15, 2017, 07:01:51 PM
Reply #1473

arteta4spain

Rumours around (sports news on various radio) that if we lose today then he's gone.
Wouldn't be surprised. Seeing the side he's put out shows he's going for the draw. I'd rather him go for it and see a side that tries than sit back get a draw and he'd be the type to say, "you can't fire me we didn't get beat".

October 15, 2017, 07:08:08 PM
Reply #1474

Ross

On the basis that I have never sold myself out then yes indeed it would piss me off ,hiring a man we all despised took the piss out of and then suddenly he becomes our saviour would piss me off no end.

There’s no way Moshiri will appoint Benítez as our manager so you can rest assured and judge Koeman according. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 15, 2017, 07:15:10 PM
Reply #1475

Evertonian in NC

Wouldn't be surprised. Seeing the side he's put out shows he's going for the draw. I'd rather him go for it and see a side that tries than sit back get a draw and he'd be the type to say, "you can't fire me we didn't get beat".

Playing for a draw v. fucking Brighton.  Have a word, eh?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 15, 2017, 07:18:12 PM
Reply #1476

KoemansNumberTens

It pisses me off at least as much as anyone on here how the results and performances have gone but we have to be a bit realistic .Everyone at the club feels the same as us and everyone knows things must change .My problem with the attitude shown by a lot on here is that we might just might end up with Rafa or worse still Moyes -now that would really be something to be to lose sleep over .

There's been a level of ineptitude to a lot of our transfer business over the space of a year now. Maybe the thing that must change is the people in charge of these things. Them knowing they are doing a shitty job doesn't mean they are capable of fixing it

October 15, 2017, 07:21:35 PM
Reply #1477

arteta4spain

Playing for a draw v. fucking Brighton.  Have a word, eh?
Well it's not exactly attacking minded is it? He's scared and playing it safe imo. Again 2 dms really? We're better than that!

October 15, 2017, 07:30:21 PM
Reply #1478

blue1948

There's been a level of ineptitude to a lot of our transfer business over the space of a year now. Maybe the thing that must change is the people in charge of these things. Them knowing they are doing a shitty job doesn't mean they are capable of fixing it
Man u bought de gea and he was shit for at least a year so what has happened here pisses me off but doesn't make me feel the end is nigh !

October 15, 2017, 07:49:18 PM
Reply #1479

KoemansNumberTens

Man u bought de gea and he was shit for at least a year so what has happened here pisses me off but doesn't make me feel the end is nigh !

Who do we imagine is going to suddenly turn into a winger or a forward?

October 15, 2017, 09:09:52 PM
Reply #1480

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah OK even I think he needs to go now

October 15, 2017, 09:11:45 PM
Reply #1481

Heisenberg

Okay. Thats me done now

October 15, 2017, 09:13:23 PM
Reply #1482

Heisenberg

"lost the dressing room"

He never had it. The players dont care, the same as they didn't with Martinez. Mentally weak squad and only about 3 of them are willing to put a graft in for the shirt. I hate the lot of them.

October 15, 2017, 09:13:55 PM
Reply #1483

Martip

He has to go. Awful managerxwho clearly has no clue what he is doing.

October 15, 2017, 09:14:26 PM
Reply #1484

velimski

Can we just fuck him off now please?