November 18, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 55740 times)

October 20, 2017, 05:45:42 AM
Reply #1725

Mayor Farnum

We won't be restricted. Steve Walsh is a glorified scout he's not some overbearing Frank Beckenbauer type looming in the background.

We pay very good money, 3/4 of the managers in world football would be interested.

Only 1/4 of the managers in world football are worth having.

deCoubertin

October 20, 2017, 05:47:40 AM
Reply #1726

Lxxx

Only 1/4 of the managers in world football are worth having.

Koeman was one of them.

October 20, 2017, 05:49:58 AM
Reply #1727

Mayor Farnum

We won't be restricted. Steve Walsh is a glorified scout he's not some overbearing Frank Beckenbauer type looming in the background.

We pay very good money, 3/4 of the managers in world football would be interested.

This summer's attempt at the transfer window would suggest different.

October 20, 2017, 05:52:42 AM
Reply #1728

Lxxx

This summer's attempt at the transfer window would suggest different.

I think it suggests exactly that.

October 20, 2017, 05:56:01 AM
Reply #1729

Mayor Farnum

I think it suggests exactly that.

Not at all. Koeman showed little inclination to get involved in the actual transfers other than to regularly say the type and position of the player that he wanted; none of which he got.

I'd take overbearing and competent over reserved and inept any day.

October 20, 2017, 06:02:03 AM
Reply #1730

Redartin

We had no money for years.

We always said if only we had a financial backer.

We get one, and Koeman and Walsh conspire to piss away millions on shite, and also sell the family silver.

They shouldn't be sacked, they should be tried for crimes against humanity,(Evertonians).
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 20, 2017, 06:02:56 AM
Reply #1731

Lxxx

Not at all. Koeman showed little inclination to get involved in the actual transfers other than to regularly say the type and position of the player that he wanted; none of which he got.

I'd take overbearing and competent over reserved and inept any day.

You think Walsh instructed the board to sign Klasssan, Martina and Rooney?

October 20, 2017, 06:10:20 AM
Reply #1733

Mayor Farnum

You think Walsh instructed the board to sign Klasssan, Martina and Rooney?

Martina and Rooney no, Klassan maybe. Sandro, Keane and Pickford probably. He certainly showed little invention in attracting a striker if we were only linked with Giroud and Slimani.

It obviously hasn't worked out operating with a director of football that no-one had heard of before Leicester's fluke season.

October 20, 2017, 06:12:15 AM
Reply #1734

everton1952

Pardew is going to Leicester so the replacement list is dwindling. Maybe O'Neill if they leave the World Cup next month. Him and that bastard Keane would liven things up. McCarthy would be guaranteed a place.

October 20, 2017, 06:13:21 AM
Reply #1735

Lxxx

Martina and Rooney no, Klassan maybe. Sandro, Keane and Pickford probably. He certainly showed little invention in attracting a striker if we were only linked with Giroud and Slimani.

It obviously hasn't worked out operating with a director of football that no-one had heard of before Leicester's fluke season.

I'm not arguing he was a great appointment. I'm just saying working with him won't put many people off taking a highly paid position as our manager.

October 20, 2017, 06:14:59 AM
Reply #1736

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 20, 2017, 06:21:59 AM
Reply #1737

Mayor Farnum

I'm not arguing he was a great appointment. I'm just saying working with him won't put many people off taking a highly paid position as our manager.

It's more likely to put the decent candidates off.

October 20, 2017, 06:25:19 AM
Reply #1738

Macca77

Pardew is going to Leicester so the replacement list is dwindling. Maybe O'Neill if they leave the World Cup next month. Him and that bastard Keane would liven things up. McCarthy would be guaranteed a place.

What!?

October 20, 2017, 06:28:51 AM
Reply #1739

everton1952

Only joking. I can't stand either of them.