November 20, 2017, 11:40:15 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56818 times)

October 22, 2017, 09:19:27 PM
Reply #1875

School of Science

Disgusted no defence whatsoever, starting to miss Martinez fuck off Koeman. Embarrassed again to be an Evertonian. Free kick Everton hahaha haha wrong thread.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

deCoubertin

October 22, 2017, 09:19:56 PM
Reply #1876

Martip

Not hearing many koeman out shouts coming from the crowd. I'm surprised.

October 22, 2017, 09:22:23 PM
Reply #1877

Bwana

He should be gone by morning. There's no way he's going to turn this around anymore. We're so predictable and slow to play against and he seems to ignore it completely. 5 at the back, 2 holding midfielders and still our downstairs is open like a...
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

October 22, 2017, 09:23:08 PM
Reply #1878

Mayor Farnum

It'll be sooner rather than later now.

October 22, 2017, 09:25:19 PM
Reply #1879

Martip

Undoubtedly the worst all round manager in the league atm when you consider transfers, team motivation, formation, inability to stop being a cunt.

October 22, 2017, 09:26:04 PM
Reply #1880

BlueBeagle

Nah, Arsenal are on Moshiris "expected defeat" list.

Koeman going nowhere.

October 22, 2017, 09:27:09 PM
Reply #1881

Macca77

He's gone

October 22, 2017, 09:28:08 PM
Reply #1882

Martip

Nah, Arsenal are on Moshiris "expected defeat" list.

Koeman going nowhere.
Couldn't believe mosh was smiling and clapping. His  face really bothered me.

October 22, 2017, 09:30:22 PM
Reply #1883

Bluedylan

The Moshiri thing is irrelevant. People smile or laugh all the time, even when in despair. Sack the amateur body language bollocks off.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 22, 2017, 09:31:17 PM
Reply #1884

arteta4spain

Couldn't believe mosh was smiling and clapping. His  face really bothered me.
Yeah I'm not impressed with that. On the flip side it looked like something small died inside Kenwright when that 4th or 5th went in. I feel for Kenwright here. He feel he's done the right thing and Koeman is making a mockery of us. Just fuck off now Koeman. If he's still in a job by our next game (Thursday?) then he's going nowhere.

October 22, 2017, 09:32:48 PM
Reply #1885

School of Science

Says something about your team when your goalkeeper, who has just conceded 5 is your teams overwhelmingly man of the match. If Koeman has any honour at all he should resign right now.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 22, 2017, 09:33:54 PM
Reply #1886

Martip

The Moshiri thing is irrelevant. People smile or laugh all the time, even when in despair. Sack the amateur body language bollocks off.
Absolute rubbish I'm afraid... he is at the helm and is equally as responsible for this shit by letting koeman still manage this ub.

October 22, 2017, 09:34:32 PM
Reply #1887

Coyb12

He should not be allowed to leave the ground as Everton manager.

October 22, 2017, 09:35:29 PM
Reply #1888

Bluedylan

Absolute rubbish I'm afraid... he is at the helm and is equally as responsible for this shit by letting koeman still manage this ub.

I agree that he shoul've been fired earlier, much earlier in fact.

I'm referring to this nonsense about slagging him off because he smiled on camera. Proper alehouse rubbish that.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 22, 2017, 09:36:03 PM
Reply #1889

april

We've spent time in the bottom 3, in the bottom half, plenty of times in the last 20 years. Of course that's not good enough. The reason that this is so different is because of expectation. We were a team on the up, not top-6 ready but knocking on the door. Add to that the money spent and number of players brought in, and you at least expect to consolidate that position, and have hope of progressing. This is totally unacceptable, and it does not take a genius to work out that something is wrong, that it isn't working, and that a change must be made soon before the players' confidence is so shattered that they won't be able to drag us out of it.
Toffeegirls Rule.