November 21, 2017, 04:59:09 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56876 times)

October 01, 2017, 10:09:41 PM
Reply #960

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
If we can get Tuchel in, I'd let him go. We're spiraling right now.

deCoubertin

October 01, 2017, 10:10:44 PM
Reply #961

KingOfNapaValley

No f###### way he would come here.

October 01, 2017, 10:10:48 PM
Reply #962

Tinga

You honestly think we're attractive enough for him? I think we need to set our sights much lower for somebody to drink from this poison chalice.

October 01, 2017, 10:13:49 PM
Reply #963

Dr. Sponge

Koeman out

October 01, 2017, 10:14:38 PM
Reply #964

Martip

You honestly think we're attractive enough for him? I think we need to set our sights much lower for somebody to drink from this poison chalice.
Anyone literally anyone would be better than him atm

October 01, 2017, 10:14:57 PM
Reply #965

Cozzie

Tuchel and Ancelloti out of work, I can dream cant I?

October 01, 2017, 10:15:11 PM
Reply #966

GrantyBoy78

Itís obvious heís having trouble motivating his players and communicating his ideas. I think we started better than of late and looked bright to begin with but heads dropped after their goal and we never really got back into it.

I still maintain the board are as responsible as Koeman for this mess. Niasse isnít good enough and DCL / Vlasic arenít ready.

You could argue Burnley have better attacking options than us in Vokes, Barnes and Wood...howís that for perspective?!

October 01, 2017, 10:15:48 PM
Reply #967

Cozzie

Moyes back on a short term deal?

Im messing like but ya know.

October 01, 2017, 10:15:50 PM
Reply #968

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

He's out of a job, he's never managed in the PL, we pay a truckload of money. Plus, the bar is set kinda low for him right now.

Absolutely we could get someone like him.

October 01, 2017, 10:16:22 PM
Reply #969

KingOfNapaValley

If we can wait a month or so, we might be able to get Klopp.

October 01, 2017, 10:16:26 PM
Reply #970

GrantyBoy78

Tuchel and Ancelloti out of work, I can dream cant I?
Are they going to bring better players with them? Ours are shite.

October 01, 2017, 10:16:29 PM
Reply #971

Bwana

Unsworth. Been working with the young guys etc. Has credibility from his playing days.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

October 01, 2017, 10:17:23 PM
Reply #972

Realist

Unsworth. Been working with the young guys etc. Has credibility from his playing days.

Go & stick your head in the microwave for 3 minutes

October 01, 2017, 10:17:31 PM
Reply #973

griff969

The players just have no confidence in him. It is his job to motivate them. If he can't do it then he has to go.
Evertonian ever since Andy King smashed the ball past Ray Clemence

October 01, 2017, 10:18:05 PM
Reply #974

phillyt

We ARE bigger. But in recent history, NOT better, at least not since Southampton joined the PL and not if you make that claim based on actual results.

SEASON...EVERTON...SOUTHAMPTO N
2017.........16.............. ..12
2016..........7.............. ...8
2015.........11.............. ..6
2014.........11.............. ..7
2013.........5............... ...8

AVERAGE...10................8

It is well-understood that Southampton are probably the best run club in England. But no club emulates them because they are not patient enough. Most clubs still believe in the fantasy of the savior-manager. Most clubs' fans think all their problems can be solved in the transfer market. And Southampton just goes along, ignoring myths and making long-term, smart decisions that keep the club upper-mid table year after year.

In my opinion, if we ran our club as smart as Southampton, but with Moshiri money, we would threaten. But it might take 4-5 years. I am patient enough for that. Most fans at most clubs are not.

Sorry but Iím not accepting your little calculation. You havenít included the years before weíre southampton weíre not in the premier league because they were not as good as Everton.

But again I donít care what southampton do or have done. They sacked Puel after a year so your patience argument is out the window and why would they have sacked pochetino?

Letís get this straight As well, I do not want to see the back of koeman solely because of results. It is the abject, pathetic, impotent performances. Itís the appalling team selections. Itís admiting he didnít prepare a team for a vital European game. Itís the apparantly breakdown in communication with the players. This man is rotting out club from the inside and needs removing.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.