November 24, 2017, 04:35:52 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 58046 times)

October 01, 2017, 10:50:03 PM
Reply #990

Everton Mint

Question finally being put to Koeman after Burnley loss:

Koeman was asked if he was still the right man, he said: "I don't answer this type of question. That is not the business at this moment."

"If there is no commitment or no aggression (from the players) then maybe there is a question about my future."

Dyche: "There are no easy games.  (Koeman) is a very, very good manager.  We all have ups and downs."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:52:19 PM by Everton Mint »

deCoubertin

October 01, 2017, 10:52:21 PM
Reply #991

KoemansNumberTens

Yep. If anyone's the man to take us on and crack the top 4, it's Sam Allardyce.

He's got a good record. Are you telling me koeman is a better manager. Apart from a short spell at Newcastle he's done a good job everywhere he's been.

October 01, 2017, 10:52:53 PM
Reply #992

Ravardo

Whats fucking me off is were 0-1 down and i so want us to score and draw level but deep down im hoping we dont just so this cunt gets the flick quicker

October 01, 2017, 10:53:38 PM
Reply #993

Ridge

The team is playing without courage. The coordination is terrible, we make everything look hard work. The players looked terrified after we went behind, after a decent start, they went into their shells and rarely threatened to emerge, even after half time team talk.

It feels like Koeman is doing things he doesn't believe in or in random hope rather than design. He is chasing his tail and running out of options. Rotating out of desperation without any long term way of getting the team playing again. Sometimes you have to ride out a couple of games and stick with a team to play into form, but if every game is must win, you empty the tank without reward.

His authority is being undermined and his style has always been to deflect liability on to players. Being in the starting line up is a bit of a poisoned chalice now.

October 01, 2017, 10:55:14 PM
Reply #994

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He's got a good record. Are you telling me koeman is a better manager.

No. But that doesn't mean we should replace him with Sam Allardyce.

October 01, 2017, 10:57:39 PM
Reply #995

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
What does that make us?
  paralyzed   (had to use google translate so not sure it's the right word  ;) )

October 01, 2017, 10:57:57 PM
Reply #996

bluestevie

Go & stick your head in the microwave for 3 minutes

Absolutely no need for that you utter cretin
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 01, 2017, 11:00:47 PM
Reply #997

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It's that bad right now that I wonder if Moyes with money would of been better than this right now.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 01, 2017, 11:02:47 PM
Reply #998

Ravardo

It's that bad right now that I wonder if Moyes with money would of been better than this right now.

He managed man u?

October 01, 2017, 11:04:50 PM
Reply #999

sirblue57

Moyes as DOF. Royle and unsworth as managers. Couldn't be worse than this shit.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

October 01, 2017, 11:05:10 PM
Reply #1000

Mayor Farnum

Well considering he's our best manager in twenty years without money....

October 01, 2017, 11:13:21 PM
Reply #1001

Realist

Oh. Is that so? You justified your counter-argument well, which leaves me only to concede and to say this:

Go and simulate coitus manually.

😂  I was only messing, I think there's much bigger problems than Unsworth would be able to fix, he's not a premiership manager and if we gave him the job after the initial lift (if we got one) we'd be in even deeper shit.

October 01, 2017, 11:15:34 PM
Reply #1002

Realist

Absolutely no need for that you utter cretin

😭

October 01, 2017, 11:17:29 PM
Reply #1003

TheTone

Moyes as DOF. Royle and unsworth as managers. Couldn't be worse than this shit.

October 01, 2017, 11:18:16 PM
Reply #1004

KoemansNumberTens

No. But that doesn't mean we should replace him with Sam Allardyce.

Im not suggesting we should. Just saying that hes better than what weve got and what weve had for a number of years. That maybe people shouldnt sneer at what would be an improvement