October 21, 2017, 05:29:43 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 40118 times)

caliburn53 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 10, 2017, 08:13:45 PM
Read 40118 times

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Let me first say I absolutely don't think we should. But I'm curious to see what the mood on here is like.

deCoubertin

September 10, 2017, 08:16:57 PM
Reply #1

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Worms.Can of.Opened

Now let's get the popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show.

Oh yeah. Not at the moment. He needs til January
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 10, 2017, 08:20:00 PM
Reply #2

mikey_blue

Not yet like, albeit, It doesn't look great at the moment. I'll remain impartial until Christmas. We've g to at least start showing some signs of life though.

September 10, 2017, 08:20:03 PM
Reply #3

Shogun

Administrator
Obviously not.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 10, 2017, 08:25:42 PM
Reply #4

TheTone

fuck me, have I logged on to the Crystal Palace or West Ham forum by mistake

September 10, 2017, 08:26:48 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He needs the season. January will be key as to whether we can get the striker we need in.

We all knew the start of the season would be hard. I wouldn't have expected more than 4 points realistically speaking from the games played to date. I'd have expected a draw at home to Spurs while getting beaten by City. I doubt we'll get anything out of Utd next weekend either, but from then on, we need to be picking up points and I'm sure we will.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 10, 2017, 08:26:52 PM
Reply #6

Captain Sarcasm

If we give RK a shit load of money to spend on players then we at least have to give him the time to get his thoughts across to the players.

There's not a manager in the history of either the old 1st Division or the PL that has taken over at a club and got their team playing dream football. Invariably it takes time; look at Ferguson, Mourinho or even Guardiola to a certain extent. All of them have encountered problems and they have spent far more money on players of a better quality than us.

Let's just take a chill pill and see how things develop.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:27:57 PM by Captain Sarcasm »

September 10, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
Reply #7

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why not.

Give us something interesting for a few weeks.

September 10, 2017, 08:37:47 PM
Reply #8

Shogun

Administrator
Why not.

Give us something interesting for a few weeks.

De Boer should be available soon
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 10, 2017, 08:44:32 PM
Reply #9

hill135

No of course we shouldn't.

We've just given him 200m plus to build a team to his satisfaction and we're five games in to the season. It would also cost us 12m ish to do so.

September 10, 2017, 08:47:13 PM
Reply #10

phillyt

No. Fucking ridiculous question. That performance yesterday was poor but Jesus Christ talking of sacking the man what the actual fuck?

The people clamouring for koeman to be sacked are probably the types who happy clapped kenwright and wanted to give Martinez till Christmas/end of the season/Christmas/end of the season. Probably sitting there over a wetherspoons breakfast calling moshiri a fraud.

Martinez delivered performances like that against the likes of hull fucking city and people were wanking themselves silly about how fucking clever he was.

Just no.

I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 10, 2017, 08:50:08 PM
Reply #11

Blueviking

Yes, we should definitely sack him immediately, then hire another manager, give him 100m+ to spend and just keep repeating until we're top of the league within 6m.

September 10, 2017, 08:53:37 PM
Reply #12

everton1952

No, sit tight, hope that Coleman and Bolassie return by November. (Remember Bolassie? some on here thought he was good) and definitely splash out on a goal scorer plus an attacking midfielder in January. 7th is a very tall order with this disorganised squad.

September 10, 2017, 08:55:11 PM
Reply #13

KoemansNumberTens

No did quite well last season (and as well as possible in the league) and it's very early doors this season.
Do I rate him?? Not especially past the basics. Do I think he's made the right signings for a balanced squad?? Absolutely not. Is he a good man manager?? Probably not.
He's entitled to fail though before he gets the sack. I think at best we'll plod on in 7th under him without the flair, ideas or even risk taking needed to even go any higher. I don't think he's the right man but the board obviously did and until he actually fails he should stay. Well unless Simeone bangs on our door demanding the job

September 10, 2017, 08:59:00 PM
Reply #14

Bluebridge

Don't be soft