August 26, 2019, 04:03:13 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 131532 times)

September 10, 2017, 08:53:37 PM
Read 131532 times

everton1952

No, sit tight, hope that Coleman and Bolassie return by November. (Remember Bolassie? some on here thought he was good) and definitely splash out on a goal scorer plus an attacking midfielder in January. 7th is a very tall order with this disorganised squad.

September 11, 2017, 04:43:46 PM
Reply #1

everton1952

Martina who had a very good first half when others were shite throughout the game? What did Rooney do? Nothing except get booked. Williams? Oh Dear. The two new signings? The tea ladies would have done better. Wrong target if you are looking for a scapegoat.

September 11, 2017, 09:10:51 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

I get the firm impression that some folks have no time for Martina. Lukaku would probably have scored from 2 of his "aimless crosses" because he would have been there in the box and got to the ball. I am not pretending he is the answer to right back but we fucked up in the transfer market, and as for Holgate, who is a centre back, he is hopeless going forward as we saw last season and we have no winger in front of him. Someone on here said he never wanted to see Holgate play right back again after last season. Go we are goosed for a full back until Seamus returns, or try Besic there? I don't know, and I suspect neither does Koeman, although he knows Martina better than anyone here. 

September 11, 2017, 09:36:33 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

Throwing more youngsters from u23 into this mess would not work. Did you see Davies' performance after he came on? The game had already gone to shit and he followed suit. Older heads, if there are any, might be better until we stabilize. Before someone mentions the loss of Barry, I see he did WBA no good as they were thrashed. Mind he would have kicked a few Spurs players if he had been there. Lookman has played plenty of league games before he came here, and so have Lennon and Besic. Get them back in. Mid table is a realistic position by the next transfer window, unless Koeman performs a miracle.

September 13, 2017, 11:49:49 PM
Reply #4

everton1952

The best thing said on here is that we do not mind losing a game but we do mind playing shite. (and being described on MOD as  "awful").

September 14, 2017, 01:07:10 AM
Reply #5

everton1952

I do not believe for one moment we are hated on MOTD. What hurts is that our long term decline in comparison with those we used to consider our equals,  i.e. the present so-called top 6, means we are disregarded by the soccer media. Bournemouth get as much respect as we do.

September 15, 2017, 02:14:37 AM
Reply #6

everton1952

NO!! WE are not Crystal Palace. Give him more time and then wield the axe. It is clear the players do not believe in him. Some of them are crap anyway, but other decent players are not performing. Sigurdsson, Keane, Rooney are good players. The rest are not up to much admittedly.

September 15, 2017, 02:18:01 AM
Reply #7

everton1952

Tuchel, Fuchel Buchel, what other names do you pull out of the hat? What crap. Knee jerk reaction naming any fucker you last heard of and know fuck all about.

September 15, 2017, 03:25:00 AM
Reply #8

everton1952

We were not shite last season, don't be fucking stupid. We were 7th by a mile. If we were shite what does that make the others who were so far behind us? Why was the ground full every game  if we were shite? We are certainly shite now but don't start pretending we were last season.

September 15, 2017, 04:18:24 AM
Reply #9

everton1952

its is idiotic not diotic. Your spelling and your English need serious attention. Did you pay attention at school?

September 15, 2017, 04:25:50 AM
Reply #10

everton1952

"its is" Got me there ! Hee Hee. Put it down to anger after tonight.

September 15, 2017, 04:31:27 PM
Reply #11

everton1952

I understand Moyes has declared his desire to return to top class management. He must be good, Man Utd took him on with Fergie's recommendation.

September 15, 2017, 05:01:35 PM
Reply #12

everton1952

Davey is loitering around Goodison Road waiting for a side door to open.

September 16, 2017, 11:20:57 PM
Reply #13

everton1952

Just what we need to boost the morale, a rookie manager! No, stick with Koeman until the evidence points definitively that we must make the change. That is not yet.

September 18, 2017, 04:22:52 AM
Reply #14

everton1952

It is possible that the club might exonerate Koeman from the main blame and sack those responsible for the failure to sign the two strikers and a winger he asked for. It is however much more likely that he will carry the can and be gone in a month or so, but it is worrying who might replace him. There are a few well known time servers lurking around, and the board might give Unsworth until Christmas. I hope not as I think Unsie will be like Mike Walker, a man trying to stand up in a hurricane. January will be crucial to decide which end of the table we will be scrapping in.