October 23, 2017, 09:33:54 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 45198 times)

djws1788, Running Blue and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 10, 2017, 09:03:13 PM
Reply #15

Marky Mark and the funky

No of course we shouldn't.

We've just given him 200m plus to build a team to his satisfaction and we're five games in to the season. It would also cost us 12m ish to do so.

nod

That said if we finish this season without getting close to a trophy and barely in the top-half we'd have to absorb the cost of giving him the proverbial chop, probably tells you which option I picked.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 09:04:30 PM by Marky Mark and the funky »

deCoubertin

September 10, 2017, 09:12:12 PM
Reply #16

Rodenplav64

I don't rate him and I think our style ( if we have one ) is shite . I am not impressed by the players he has bought . However , I don't want us to just go sacking managers too soon . I would sooner be proved wrong although something tells me Moshiri will want progress and I don't think Koeman will deliver . I also think we will lose the next 3 games so the question might get a few more answers in a week or 2 .

September 10, 2017, 09:31:29 PM
Reply #17

BlueBeagle

Only thing that needs sacking is this wank thread

September 10, 2017, 09:36:51 PM
Reply #18

gizzblue

Twin thread with the other Koeman nonsense one .

September 10, 2017, 09:44:03 PM
Reply #19

SANA_DR0

basically sums up how i feel.

Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 10, 2017, 09:45:49 PM
Reply #20

Marky Mark and the funky

Perhaps this thread is a good thing because it's showing that the majority aren't having as knee-jerk a reaction as the matchday threads might falsely suggest?

September 10, 2017, 09:48:50 PM
Reply #21

Cozzie

No.

Give him this season.

Depsite how shit things are at the moment for whatever reason I just feel we will be sound at the end of the season and even better 7th.

September 10, 2017, 09:49:41 PM
Reply #22

eyesalwaysblue

Not this season really, we could only do it if relegation was possible, otherwise the fragile ego of the international managerial pool would shit a brick, if we potted him we'd be best taking it in house for a while. funny question to ask if you think no! or are you just hedging?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 10, 2017, 09:52:29 PM
Reply #23

SANA_DR0

No.

Give him this season.

Depsite how shit things are at the moment for whatever reason I just feel we will be sound at the end of the season and even better 7th.

lol if he refuses to play our only striker, and keeps playing martina cos he got him on a free, instead of kenny who is 100000x better, id rather Koeman and his arrogance goes.. Every match he has fucked up the team (shown by the subs he makes which changed the game for us) the only match he had the correct team/style was V man city, then he fucked that up by making the WRONG subs..

If he persists on playing the wrong players, with no tactics, in the wrong positions. we'll have wasted a year.

Hope he can let his ego slide, and do whats best for the team.

September 10, 2017, 10:35:05 PM
Reply #24

Rodenplav64

Only thing that needs sacking is this wank thread

You forget your emoji !

September 10, 2017, 10:36:31 PM
Reply #25

Realist

No because it wouldn't give us anything right now
We shouldn't have got him in the first place

September 10, 2017, 10:42:43 PM
Reply #26

Mayor Farnum

The big test will obviously come at Christmas. If he puts red deccies on his tree again sack him.

September 10, 2017, 10:42:50 PM
Reply #27

Faceatthefence

Look,most of us were queing up to give him a nosh after the speed in which new stock were seemingly rolling in everyday.They are all his signings so were led to believe,and in reality who would he be able to attract other than the calibre weve brought in.We may have new found wealth but no CL and big names exiting tell you all you need to know about were we stand on a european stage.
There are many bigger teams playing in La Liga,SerieA and Bundersliga that have much more attraction than us,lets hope the next level of player can be attracted here if ronald gets his act together and blends a proper purposeful system out of what weve got
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

September 10, 2017, 10:54:14 PM
Reply #28

SANA_DR0

Look,most of us were queing up to give him a nosh after the speed in which new stock were seemingly rolling in everyday.They are all his signings so were led to believe,and in reality who would he be able to attract other than the calibre weve brought in.We may have new found wealth but no CL and big names exiting tell you all you need to know about were we stand on a european stage.
There are many bigger teams playing in La Liga,SerieA and Bundersliga that have much more attraction than us,lets hope the next level of player can be attracted here if ronald gets his act together and blends a proper purposeful system out of what weve got

you dont need wealth to bring in a striker, we could have got that dude with the weird name who scored 2 past man utd for stoke,, he was in the reserves for his bundesliga side..

Koeman had no plan b to Giroud. it falls on the manager, there are countless strikers who came to the premier league this year, we could have easily got anyone of them who signed for any of the teams that finished below us last year, instead Koeman waited and dithered, and nothing happened, even tho he said numerous times thats the most important position,

ontop of that, the only striker we have who can do that role (DCL) Koeman doesnt want to play, instead he would rather have 4 number 10 like players who dont even get in the box, as evident in yesterdays mauling.

September 10, 2017, 11:04:32 PM
Reply #29

BlueBeagle