December 14, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 62369 times)

September 11, 2017, 01:32:26 AM
Reply #60

Elgoodo1978

I'm just so pissed that his arrogance doesn't seem to be based on any profound judgment that he may have, especially over players in and out.  A lot of players within the club i got a little attached too and rated.   Also, I don't know why but I thought tactically he wouldn't have been so negative and middle of the road, should have known really looking at his track record prior. But I guess this new marketing job being done at Everton since Moshiri's arrival sucked me in to believe very exciting was happening across the board at our club and quickly.

But saying all this, after a reality check, it's still early days and fucking off all that PR bullshit thats followed most of our signings, there's plenty of time to get it right for the long haul.  So for me, we should be behind him and prey he proves to be a fucking genius.   But fuck me its tedious at the moment.

Or this

deCoubertin

September 11, 2017, 01:33:42 AM
Reply #61

indiantoffee1975

One of two things will happen. Koeman will either resign at the end of this season or the board won't renew his contract after next season.
It took nearly a season for the club to get rid of Martinez, no way are they sacking Koeman unless we are in the bottom three by March. Kenwright/Moshiri and ruthless don't apply in the same context.

The only fuck up the board can do is give Koeman an improved deal at the end of this season or before.

September 11, 2017, 01:45:54 AM
Reply #62

The Analog Kid

Bolasie and Coleman to return will help him strengthen the shit areas. January is also key, having done amazing business in the transfer market he knows himself he's dropped a bollock by not getting a striker in first, plus that left sided centre half.

Far too hasty with the sacking talk from anybody.

I'd say Palace would be wrong to sack De Boer should it happen this week.

September 11, 2017, 01:49:20 AM
Reply #63

SANA_DR0

Bolasie and Coleman to return will help him strengthen the shit areas. January is also key, having done amazing business in the transfer market he knows himself he's dropped a bollock by not getting a striker in first, plus that left sided centre half.

Atleast De Boer has his team play some sort of football, also they have hardly spent anything at all this window.

Regardless of Coleman and Bolassie returning. our style of play/tactics will still be the same.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 11, 2017, 01:57:01 AM
Reply #64

Ravardo

Crystal palace also had 23 shots on goal

September 11, 2017, 02:00:31 AM
Reply #65

Ross

You might have to explain what "shots on on goal" are to our younger posters..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 11, 2017, 02:07:43 AM
Reply #66

GrantyBoy78

Sorry to be pedantic but once a-fucking-gain... 'he' dropped a bollock by not bringing a striker in? Fuck me!

September 11, 2017, 02:11:00 AM
Reply #67

SANA_DR0

i dont think we've had 23 shots on target if you count all the shots we've had in the premier league this year ;/

and people still want to wait til the end of the season lol

thought id check stats before i pressed post, i lied, we have had 35 shots in all premier league matches this season,... LOL that makes palaces 23 in 1 match even worse.

Attack
Goals 2
Goals Per Match 0.50
Shots 35
Shots On Target 7
Shooting Accuracy % 20%
Penalties Scored 0
Big Chances Created 3
Hit Woodwork

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/7/Everton/stats?se=79
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 11, 2017, 02:12:47 AM
Reply #68

WeimaranerBlues

just saw a quick stat
lowest shots on target so far from 4 games

September 11, 2017, 02:13:27 AM
Reply #69

The Analog Kid

Sorry to be pedantic but once a-fucking-gain... 'he' dropped a bollock by not bringing a striker in? Fuck me!

Well it is mainly Koeman's job, isn't it? Fuck me!

September 11, 2017, 02:14:17 AM
Reply #70

SANA_DR0

ive seen it posted on here before but.. i thought posters where trolling,

4 matches 7 shots on target..  fuck thats depressing.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 11, 2017, 02:23:44 AM
Reply #71

Ravardo

Maybe i shouldve wrote that better,,,as good as it sounded they had 23 attempts at goal with 5 on target

September 11, 2017, 02:25:11 AM
Reply #72

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Should we sack him now? Of course not.

Should we wait until the end of the season? No.

We should always judge the situation we're in and react accordingly.

If we're struggling and bottom three/four by Christmas, then I'd advocate a change. Anything else and we give him the season.

Saturday was insipid. But let's give him a chance to get his new team to gel and play his way before making rash decisions.

September 11, 2017, 02:33:40 AM
Reply #73

Rhys

Well it is mainly Koeman's job, isn't it? Fuck me!

Not really no that's not his area. He might identify some players, he might discuss players with walsh and the scouting team but the recruitment of players isnt his responsibility or area. It's down to Walsh and the board so that is definitely their error in not getting a forward.

Unless they offered Koeman some late on and he said no, which given we got Valencia rather than do nothing last summer I doubt he would have declined someone rather than be left with what we have.

September 11, 2017, 02:35:27 AM
Reply #74

The Analog Kid

Not really no that's not his area. He might identify some players, he might discuss players with walsh and the scouting team but the recruitment of players isnt his responsibility or area. It's down to Walsh and the board so that is definitely their error in not getting a forward.

Unless they offered Koeman some late on and he said no, which given we got Valencia rather than do nothing last summer I doubt he would have declined someone rather than be left with what we have.

Surely he must have a big say in who they're looking at bringing in though?!