December 16, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 110817 times)

October 17, 2017, 10:45:52 PM
Reply #30

Ross

Craig Shakespeare had a better record during his premier league tenure than Ronald Koeman has during the  same period.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 17, 2017, 10:57:46 PM
Reply #31

Ross

Taxi for Moshiri is a bit harsh Ross?

The driver is just his doppelgänger. Much poorer for a start and without a comedy voice.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 18, 2017, 12:19:13 AM
Reply #32

Ross

yeah what have those Far East gobshites ever done for Leicester

October 20, 2017, 04:08:01 PM
Reply #33

Ross

The fabled “striker” wouldn’t make our defence solid, he wouldn’t bring discipline to our defensive midfielders, add guile to our creative players or bring width and pace to team.

No manager in the league has their perfectly balanced squad, we however do seem to be the most unbalanced and disorganised team around at the moment.

October 21, 2017, 07:56:18 PM
Reply #34

Ross

In 18 months you may get your wish

Do you really believe Koeman will see out his remaining contract?

October 22, 2017, 05:04:01 AM
Reply #35

Ross

Anyone know what style of play Unsworth favours when results are the overriding factor?

It’s normally a winning formula. As evidence his teams results.

October 23, 2017, 12:18:30 AM
Reply #36

Ross

Talk sport saying not sacked yet apparently

Reckon he’s still safe for a week or two yet.

October 23, 2017, 01:37:06 AM
Reply #37

Ross

not going to happen is it, Moshiri probably slapped him on the back and said unlucky today Ronald pal, was expecting that loss anyways

He’s probably sat with Koeman listening to stories of his Barca days over a glass of wine with a pile of signed programs next to him waiting to get the courage up to ask for a selfie with him.

October 23, 2017, 05:17:04 PM
Reply #38

Ross

October 23, 2017, 07:15:58 PM
Reply #39

Ross

Must be feeling the strain if he is taking training, he doesn't normally

Doesn’t he?

What does he actually do for this £6m?