November 20, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 108667 times)

September 11, 2017, 02:25:11 AM
Read 108667 times

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Should we sack him now? Of course not.

Should we wait until the end of the season? No.

We should always judge the situation we're in and react accordingly.

If we're struggling and bottom three/four by Christmas, then I'd advocate a change. Anything else and we give him the season.

Saturday was insipid. But let's give him a chance to get his new team to gel and play his way before making rash decisions.

September 29, 2017, 02:08:06 PM
Reply #1

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
No they wont cause our incompetent board wouldnt be able to sign them.
All of the blame being placed on Koeman is so short sighted in my opinion, yes there are things we could do better and he has to take the blame to a certain extent but if I compare his situation to mine at work, where I predominantly work on a PC, it would be like my boss coming in and saying 'you did well last year but this year we expect better and so does the rest of the organisation, oh and by the way we've removed your keyboard, you might get one back half way through the year but it the meantime we'll supply you with 4 mice so crack on' it just isnt going to work.
Undoubtedly Koeman has a say in transfers but hes also made it crystal clear this isnt his domain and the board and Walsh need to take much more of the criticism for this current fiasco than they are

Thats said if either of above wanted the job id be happy to trade!! :)

The difference being that you would use your on screen keyboard with your mouse to get the job done as best you can. Whereas Koeman has thrown away the monitor and is using two of the four mice.

October 05, 2017, 01:14:16 AM
Reply #2

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Martin O'Neil said that he does not know what a PL manager's role is these days; ie, how much control does a manager have?

And once the fans turn on a manager - ticking time bomb

In Koeman's case, if Walsh is the main man, then Everton ought to appoint Ranieri, after all, it proved a PL winning combination

That's because he's a mother fucking dinosaur.

October 22, 2017, 09:38:19 PM
Reply #3

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
If the board are all there today, particularly the largest shareholder, then they should be in a position to make the decision for him to go today.

And they should announce it today, not wait until tomorrow. Make a fucking statement that this isn't good enough.

October 23, 2017, 04:05:37 PM
Reply #4

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
This thread should be renamed 'why haven't we sacked Koeman yet?'