October 18, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 36847 times)

sirblue57, Redartin and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 11, 2017, 04:24:26 PM
Reply #120

Django

No. Fucking ridiculous question. That performance yesterday was poor but Jesus Christ talking of sacking the man what the actual fuck?

The people clamouring for koeman to be sacked are probably the types who happy clapped kenwright and wanted to give Martinez till Christmas/end of the season/Christmas/end of the season. Probably sitting there over a wetherspoons breakfast calling moshiri a fraud.

Martinez delivered performances like that against the likes of hull fucking city and people were wanking themselves silly about how fucking clever he was.

Just no.

Wetherspoons have 7.5% off everything for one day only on the 20th September

deCoubertin

September 11, 2017, 04:30:54 PM
Reply #121

Rodenplav64

September 11, 2017, 04:34:00 PM
Reply #122

themilkycoffees

I really hope the votes for Moyes were ironic votes.

September 11, 2017, 04:39:05 PM
Reply #123

Rodenplav64

He needs sacking purely and simply for playing Cuco Martina .

September 11, 2017, 04:41:20 PM
Reply #124

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wetherspoons have 7.5% off everything for one day only on the 20th September

The most valuable bit of content to be posted on here for weeks.

September 11, 2017, 04:43:46 PM
Reply #125

everton1952

Martina who had a very good first half when others were shite throughout the game? What did Rooney do? Nothing except get booked. Williams? Oh Dear. The two new signings? The tea ladies would have done better. Wrong target if you are looking for a scapegoat.

September 11, 2017, 04:45:23 PM
Reply #126

GrantyBoy78

Well it is mainly Koeman's job, isn't it? Fuck me!
It's the board. Koeman doesn't sign players.

September 11, 2017, 05:03:43 PM
Reply #127

Realist

People still murmuring on about Moyes. The man achieved nothing.

Pathetic statement we were on our arses when he took over and ready to drop, he turned is into a top half team with absolutely no money
I think people are quick to forget what Moyes actually did for us

September 11, 2017, 05:05:53 PM
Reply #128

Realist

Martina who had a very good first half when others were shite throughout the game? What did Rooney do? Nothing except get booked. Williams? Oh Dear. The two new signings? The tea ladies would have done better. Wrong target if you are looking for a scapegoat.

I judge players on a full game he was at fault for 2 of their goals, he's absolutely shit

September 11, 2017, 05:16:57 PM
Reply #129

Martip

I judge players on a full game he was at fault for 2 of their goals, he's absolutely shit
Agreed he was joke at times on Saturday.

September 11, 2017, 05:21:37 PM
Reply #130

Rodenplav64

2 of the 3 goals he was out of position or failed to close down the cross . He isn't the wrong target he is gash and is keeping a better youngster out of the team . Manager sees them every day in training blah blah blah . Rooney is a bit inhibited by the fact that the midfield dream team of Sig , Scneids and Klassless provided fuck all between the 3 of them .

September 11, 2017, 08:14:25 PM
Reply #131

SANA_DR0

It's actually embarrassing that someone would bring Moyes up.

that is why i have brought him up, Koeman is making me feel as embarrassed(if not more) than  Moyes made me feel.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 11, 2017, 08:18:37 PM
Reply #132

SANA_DR0

its not even his defensive play. at right back he was throwing in balls aimlessly, while the 4 attacking players where outside the box, only once he picked out a player (sandro) and that was hit full pelt at him, everytime he crossed it in, nothing happened apart from spurs getting  the ball, while martina walked back not bothered... as stated 2 of the goals where his direct fault.

the games he has played with Lookman on his wing, he fucking takes lookmans space, passes the ball to lookman then runs down the wing, taking lookmans space, Martina is a very poor excuse for a footballer.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 11, 2017, 08:52:41 PM
Reply #133

Lincs Toffee

I'm still optimistic that when we get Coleman and Bolassie back we will see more of the team that Koeman wants to play, add a striker in the mix and after January I think we will look a different team altogether... >takes off blue tinted specs<
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

September 11, 2017, 08:56:22 PM
Reply #134

formerKHL

Firstly I want it known I personally didn't want koeman in the first place......however to call for his sacking at this point is very irrational and somewhat a kneejerk reaction to 2 bad losses....1) against the current champions and 2) against the runners up from last year..

I tend to feel some people forget we have a basically a new squad, plus the majority of the new squad are youngsters....the squad/team need time to blend...for me this is the simple explanation to our poor performances.....once they bond I feel the performances will come...

My biggest criticism of the performances is the constant changes to the team....every week....have we had the same team twice yet ?

is it koemans fault we didn't buy a new striker ? Possibly, however, the information points to our head of recruitment for me.....yes koeman will have an influence on who he prefers....but even if the recruitment team cant land the preferred choices whose fault is it ? which top notch striker wants to sign for the 7th placed team in the prem?
People shout to replace lukaku..my questions are simply how ? and who with ? who is a comparison to lukaku ? Giroud? cant get in the arsenal first team....benteke? did you see his performance for palace?....did they get 25 goals last season...

Time will tell if koeman is the right man.....time for me is until at least the end of the season....see where we are then......where we've progressed to (or not as the case maybe)....then reassess the situation.....the problem is what is classed as progression...cup finals? 5/6th in the league? semi final of the europa?...what?

come on guys wind yer necks in a bit......