December 17, 2017, 08:26:24 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 63035 times)

September 12, 2017, 10:54:00 PM
Reply #165

Lxxx

Heaton is crocked :)

They could still play him and he wouldn't be troubled much.

deCoubertin

September 12, 2017, 10:55:44 PM
Reply #166

Marky Mark and the funky

They could still play him and he wouldn't be troubled much.

I commend thine rapid wits sire!

September 12, 2017, 10:57:16 PM
Reply #167

Thornton_19

People do realise that in our opening 4 games we have played statistically the best 2 defences from last year. Maybe that has something to do with our low shot count.....no? Too logical I'll move along.

September 12, 2017, 11:27:50 PM
Reply #168

SANA_DR0

People do realise that in our opening 4 games we have played statistically the best 2 defences from last year. Maybe that has something to do with our low shot count.....no? Too logical I'll move along.

does that count for Kiev, Stoke and Ruzobrek awell?

why cant people see that we have no attacking game plan, that we have the wrong players in the wrong positions,
hence why we have a low shot count and find it impossible to create attacking play.

thats the logic that i see,  i accept we played against 2 of the best league teams from last season, but we have played 5 other games... why are you discounting how we have played in those games?
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 12, 2017, 11:33:43 PM
Reply #169

Lxxx

We've played another 6 games this season as well, should we have expected more in them? Or maybe we were just bedding in new players and getting up to speed. Who knows.

September 12, 2017, 11:40:05 PM
Reply #170

SANA_DR0

We've played another 6 games this season as well, should we have expected more in them? Or maybe we were just bedding in new players and getting up to speed. Who knows.

seems like some Evertonians like ignoring the facts, maybe the new players will be settled by January. maybe they wont be, as the team is probably the most un balanced team in the premier league (besides palace and west ham)
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 12, 2017, 11:46:36 PM
Reply #171

Lxxx

seems like some Evertonians like ignoring the facts, maybe the new players will be settled by January. maybe they wont be, as the team is probably the most un balanced team in the premier league (besides palace and west ham)

Alright mate, let's not go overboard yet hey.

September 12, 2017, 11:50:28 PM
Reply #172

SANA_DR0

Alright mate, let's not go overboard yet hey.
no where near overboard

the only overboard thing i wrote was tongue in cheek, being as un balanced as west ham or palace..

its just when people use 'logic' when they aint even seeing the full picture, or they have biased opinions, that they apply the 'logic' to.

im pretty sure we'll come good, but calling out logic, when others have different views, that are based on logic, is stupid, especially discounting all of the facts, and just using the 2 games that prove your logic.. lulz.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 13, 2017, 12:21:13 AM
Reply #173

Buck76

no where near overboard

the only overboard thing i wrote was tongue in cheek, being as un balanced as west ham or palace..

its just when people use 'logic' when they aint even seeing the full picture, or they have biased opinions, that they apply the 'logic' to.

im pretty sure we'll come good, but calling out logic, when others have different views, that are based on logic, is stupid, especially discounting all of the facts, and just using the 2 games that prove your logic.. lulz.

West Ham looked pretty balanced last night, we've only had 7 shots on target in 4 games and should be at least creating the chances no matter who we're playing.

September 13, 2017, 02:23:28 AM
Reply #174

BlueForYou

After Sunday's game, we'll have played the four best teams in the Premier and the three best, away

A win and a draw would have been predicted at the start of the season and we have the four points - mission accomplished

The four qualifying Europa games? We've qualified and made the group stage - mission accomplished

It is the following four successive games at Goodison that Koeman & Co are under pressure for improved (winning)form - judgement reserved

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 13, 2017, 02:58:01 AM
Reply #175

KoemansNumberTens

After Sunday's game, we'll have played the four best teams in the Premier and the three best, away

A win and a draw would have been predicted at the start of the season and we have the four points - mission accomplished

The four qualifying Europa games? We've qualified and made the group stage - mission accomplished

It is the following four successive games at Goodison that Koeman & Co are under pressure for improved (winning)form - judgement reserved

People aren't talking about the results though. They are talking about some pretty shambolic displays

If I got beat by Usain bolt in the 100 it would be expected. If my legs fell off after 50 metres they'd be a bigger issue going forwards to my race against Stephen Hawking

September 13, 2017, 03:04:33 AM
Reply #176

BlueForYou

As originally quoted above

"improved form" (have we got the legs or will the wheels fall off?)

And results count
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 13, 2017, 03:29:28 AM
Reply #177

KoemansNumberTens

As originally quoted above

"improved form" (have we got the legs or will the wheels fall off?)

And results count

I'm not sure results count if your argument is we weren't expected to get much and haven't.

September 13, 2017, 04:17:52 AM
Reply #178

benny

NSNO Subscriber

get your coat

September 13, 2017, 04:49:43 AM
Reply #179

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone know how many shots we've had in target?