November 19, 2017, 01:29:19 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 55952 times)

September 15, 2017, 12:53:23 AM
Reply #255

phillyt

No. Fucking ridiculous question. That performance yesterday was poor but Jesus Christ talking of sacking the man what the actual fuck?

The people clamouring for koeman to be sacked are probably the types who happy clapped kenwright and wanted to give Martinez till Christmas/end of the season/Christmas/end of the season. Probably sitting there over a wetherspoons breakfast calling moshiri a fraud.

Martinez delivered performances like that against the likes of hull fucking city and people were wanking themselves silly about how fucking clever he was.

Just no.

Right now in the heat of the moment I'm ready to turn this post around and say fuck yeah sack the rubber faced  mayonnaise loving twat.  This isn't City/spurs/Chelsea. This isn't tired from 3 games in a week. This is a decent Italian team but nothing special. So far this performance is worse than anything I witnessed under Martinez.

This is a huge knee jerk, and in no way is it a definitive position. But short of a miracle comeback I'll be having a browse of the tickets for the koeman out bus.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 12:54:12 AM
Reply #256

Rodenplav64

Calm down lids . We will get something off Bournemouth ............................. .........

September 15, 2017, 12:55:22 AM
Reply #257

Realist

The squad is an expensive mess, lots of shit players who we've massively overpaid for

September 15, 2017, 12:55:53 AM
Reply #258

Martip

Right now in the heat of the moment I'm ready to turn this post around and say fuck yeah sack the rubber faced  mayonnaise loving twat.  This isn't City/spurs/Chelsea. This isn't tired from 3 games in a week. This is a decent Italian team but nothing special. So far this performance is worse than anything I witnessed under Martinez.

This is a huge knee jerk, and in no way is it a definitive position. But short of a miracle comeback I'll be having a browse of the tickets for the koeman out bus.
Fair play for holding your hands up.

September 15, 2017, 12:56:35 AM
Reply #259

bogie

Don't think sacking him now is gonna help.  The unbalanced squad we have just blown 150m on is bordering on criminal

when then after we go out of both cups and he gets to spend more money

everyone new the 3 spots we needed filling and we got 0 of the 3

back playing 4 2 3 1 wtf

question 1 in the next interview for the job
do you fucking no how to play 4 4 2  yes  good the jobs yours

September 15, 2017, 12:57:31 AM
Reply #260

duncandisorderly

I'm definitely knee jerking, but we're going backwards with him charge.

September 15, 2017, 12:57:31 AM
Reply #261

Rodenplav64

Imagine if he wore brown shoes . Meltdown .

September 15, 2017, 12:57:45 AM
Reply #262

Realist

I told everyone how shit Koeman is

September 15, 2017, 12:59:11 AM
Reply #263

bogie

The squad is an expensive mess, lots of shit players who we've massively overpaid for

2-2 at home last night not bad

September 15, 2017, 12:59:17 AM
Reply #264

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Good for fucking you.  i hate these lads who revel in the shite. Have a fucking medal.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 15, 2017, 12:59:34 AM
Reply #265

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Made up for you mate

September 15, 2017, 01:00:52 AM
Reply #266

Realist

Good for fucking you.  i hate these lads who revel in the shite. Have a fucking medal.

Audrey is the chairwoman of the Realist fan club

September 15, 2017, 01:04:55 AM
Reply #267

charlatan

I wanted Martinez out in December of his second season, after the Soton away game.  Up until tonight I have been 100% behind Koeman.  After tonight he can fuck off.  The summer window was a fucking disgrace.  How anyone could think buying 4 no 10's without filling the blatent holes in the squad at CF and CB, not to mention left back cover and wingers is beyond me.  Like watching fucking paint dry. 

September 15, 2017, 01:11:14 AM
Reply #268

Marky Mark and the funky

Some on here remind me of when I watch a shite game to jinx 'em (worked at Watford and City so far). Happy when we lose to vindicate shite opinions.

p.s. ignore poster is a bit wank when everyone else keeps quoting him :hmph:

September 15, 2017, 01:19:08 AM
Reply #269

Everton Mint

Should we sack Koeman? YES.

The very fact there is a thread this early in the season after spending 150m means there is a SERIOUS problem.