October 23, 2017, 11:30:27 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 45285 times)

Ramjam and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 15, 2017, 02:10:12 AM
Reply #300

Macca77

If we sack him we could sell all his signings and give the new manager the full 30m to rebuild

Excellent

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 02:14:37 AM
Reply #301

everton1952

NO!! WE are not Crystal Palace. Give him more time and then wield the axe. It is clear the players do not believe in him. Some of them are crap anyway, but other decent players are not performing. Sigurdsson, Keane, Rooney are good players. The rest are not up to much admittedly.

September 15, 2017, 02:14:45 AM
Reply #302

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
You know what, fuck it I'm in.

I would also like to understand exactly who is culpable for the abject failure that was our transfer window.

Mate, he's completely drained the life out of the club and it shows on the pitch.

It took me two and a half years to finally say I want Martinez out. Took just over a year with this fella.

He's spent 140mil on players with good stats and just threw them together expecting results.

He's fell out with every creative player we have.

He's not using anyone who'll provide a bit of pace and excitement and has filled the squad with reliable players over anyone with quality.

It may be a bit knee jerk calling for his head at this point, but what I've watched over the last three games is a team with not idea as to what their tactical approach is, a team with no personality, creativity, pace, and quality.

A team full of midtable solid premier league players, managed by someone living off his name who's making it up as he goes along.

September 15, 2017, 02:15:01 AM
Reply #303

hill135

We look a god awful team and I'd be perfectly relaxed to see him go.

But I can't see Kenwright giving him the shove a few games in to the season, after spending an absolute wedge on building the squad in his image.

Also, what managers are considering offers from other clubs in September? Not many, unless they're out of work. Tuchel would be the dream and maybe realistic but the idea of us adopting his style of football with some our players fills me with dread!

September 15, 2017, 02:15:33 AM
Reply #304

Mayor Farnum

We should persevere with Koeman; see how he is getting on when the season settles down. Enticing Sam Allardyce out of retirement is not going to change our fortunes. 

September 15, 2017, 02:17:02 AM
Reply #305

Realist

We look a god awful team and I'd be perfectly relaxed to see him go.

But I can't see Kenwright giving him the shove a few games in to the season, after spending an absolute wedge on building the squad in his image.

Also, what managers are considering offers from other clubs in September? Not many, unless they're out of work. Tuchel would be the dream and maybe realistic but the idea of us adopting his style of football with some our players fills me with dread!

We are now stuck in a bad situation, who's gonna fancy coming in and sorting out the absolute mess he's created?

September 15, 2017, 02:18:01 AM
Reply #306

everton1952

Tuchel, Fuchel Buchel, what other names do you pull out of the hat? What crap. Knee jerk reaction naming any fucker you last heard of and know fuck all about.

September 15, 2017, 02:18:12 AM
Reply #307

Martip

We should persevere with Koeman; see how he is getting on when the season settles down. Enticing Sam Allardyce out of retirement is not going to change our fortunes.
Take him over koeman in heartbeat even though he is vile.

September 15, 2017, 02:19:54 AM
Reply #308

Realist

Tuchel, Fuchel Buchel, what other names do you pull out of the hat? What crap. Knee jerk reaction naming any fucker you last heard of and know fuck all about.
Have you watched any games this season? It's hardly knee jerk
We've looked like something mildly resembling a team in about two halfs of footy in the whole season so far

September 15, 2017, 02:20:03 AM
Reply #309

Mayor Farnum

Take him over koeman in heartbeat even though he is vile.

And we set our ambitions back by five years.

September 15, 2017, 02:20:53 AM
Reply #310

Realist

And we set our ambitions back by five years.

Koeman has already put us back 2 at the very least

September 15, 2017, 02:21:12 AM
Reply #311

hill135

Also, while Koeman deserves the criticism he's getting, a lot of our players need to look at themselves.

Kev sulking cos he's not in the line-up, Jags refusing to pass the ball short, Williams just being fat and shit, Baines playing within himself, Schniederlin refusing to pass the ball forwards until the second half, and so on and so on. They're a bunch of bad bells who need to improve their attitudes

September 15, 2017, 02:22:09 AM
Reply #312

Marky Mark and the funky

On the bright side, and once again I mean it, he has now demanded a response from the players after an abject 0-3 home defeat and been rewarded with an abject 3-0 away defeat.

I think we should all RELAX on the basis such a public rallying cry having no discernable effect is about as embarrassing as it gets for a manager, it's no surprise he's holding his hands up.

Koeman is either going to squeeze a response from the players out soon or he is fast making his own position untenable!

September 15, 2017, 02:25:25 AM
Reply #313

Mayor Farnum

Koeman has already put us back 2 at the very least

No he hasn't. We are going through a tough period that comes with the big change in our approach over the last eighteen months; pretty much the first tough period in fact. If people thought it was going to be plain sailing that's their look out. It's time to hold our nerve.

September 15, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
Reply #314

van der Meyde

Baines playing within himself
It's been a good couple of years now.

Think he might just be past it.