December 13, 2017, 05:36:21 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 62133 times)

September 15, 2017, 02:25:43 AM
Reply #315

SANA_DR0

If Koeman goes then he'll drag Walsh down with him and it all crumbles like a house of cards. I still blame Walsh more than Koeman it's an unbalanced squad due to Walsh.

Its Koemans fault the squad is so unbalanced, he asked Walsh to get him 5 number 10's. (to score 10-15 goals a piece to make up for Lukakus' goals)
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 02:27:31 AM
Reply #316

Heisenberg

The lack of striker will be the end of me. Ive never been so annoyed at our transfer business, which says alot considering I'm a transfer fume merchant

September 15, 2017, 02:27:36 AM
Reply #317

Tinga

I want to change my vote. Not that it matters, he wont be sacked, we'll give him another 2 years. Even if he does go, who'd take this shite team over?

September 15, 2017, 02:28:08 AM
Reply #318

Robioto

I'd give him 3 more games and expect to see a marked improvement in each respective performance.

September 15, 2017, 02:31:54 AM
Reply #319

toffee_scot

Something seems seriously wrong at the club. My enormous worry is despite having all these new players in, Koeman doesn't seem to know what to do with them even though he will have asked for them. The other huge concern is our transfer strategy, while I'm glad we brought in a new defender and goalkeeper and tried bolstering our side with other players like Rooney, Klaassen and Sandro, we have no cover for Baines at left back and we didn't bring in another striker to replace Lukaku.

Koeman won't be sacked now, it would make Kenwright and Moshiri look like right numpties to do it so early in the season so he will be given time - whether that pays off or not we will have to wait and see, otherwise the fans will become more vocal and I expect less people will come to home and away games and some form of protest will occur either at Goodison or another function especially if Koeman is in attendance.

September 15, 2017, 02:48:47 AM
Reply #320

Ravardo

Well the only achievement i can see so far is when koeman said it will take a while for the players to stop passing it sideways and backwards

September 15, 2017, 03:20:31 AM
Reply #321

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mate, he's completely drained the life out of the club and it shows on the pitch.

It took me two and a half years to finally say I want Martinez out. Took just over a year with this fella.

He's spent 140mil on players with good stats and just threw them together expecting results.

He's fell out with every creative player we have.

He's not using anyone who'll provide a bit of pace and excitement and has filled the squad with reliable players over anyone with quality.

It may be a bit knee jerk calling for his head at this point, but what I've watched over the last three games is a team with not idea as to what their tactical approach is, a team with no personality, creativity, pace, and quality.

A team full of midtable solid premier league players, managed by someone living off his name who's making it up as he goes along.

Only thing stopping me from going 100% is that you then hire someone who has 4 months of a totally unbalanced squad. Not very fair.

Seasons gone, we threw it away when we chased siggurdsson for 3 months instead of addressing actual squad problems.

Not sure koeman's the problem to be completely honest. He got 7th out of a shite team last year, albeit a shite team with one world class player. The transfer window however is just absolutely unforgivable. I don't care if we've spent money, we fucked it up and its potentially ruined the fucking season.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 15, 2017, 03:25:00 AM
Reply #322

everton1952

We were not shite last season, don't be fucking stupid. We were 7th by a mile. If we were shite what does that make the others who were so far behind us? Why was the ground full every game  if we were shite? We are certainly shite now but don't start pretending we were last season.

September 15, 2017, 03:40:00 AM
Reply #323

GrantyBoy78

The lack of striker will be the end of me. Ive never been so annoyed at our transfer business, which says alot considering I'm a transfer fume merchant
We basically can't fix things until we get a striker. All this talk about the manager and performance and confidence all comes back around to the fact we haven't got a striker. Fundamentally, can't play how we want to play and how we've prepared to play all summer. We can try and be pragmatic and scrap wins but playing well will mean the manager will have to figure out some other way of playing. And it's not just about missing a key component of your tactics, you want someone on the pitch who can score fucking goals. Even top, well drilled teams will have off days when they'll rely on their striker to turn/win a game out of nothing. We haven't got that.

September 15, 2017, 03:47:20 AM
Reply #324

KingOfNapaValley

Not a good week to be a Dutch manager.

September 15, 2017, 03:48:55 AM
Reply #325

charlatan

Let's be honest, we're going to get reamed one way or the other by Utd.  The 4 games after that are all easily winnable.  Any less than 4 wins from them and it's goodnight

September 15, 2017, 03:55:05 AM
Reply #326

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Tuchel, Fuchel Buchel, what other names do you pull out of the hat? What crap. Knee jerk reaction naming any fucker you last heard of and know fuck all about.

HAHAHA! You such an idiot. @kramer0 Knows Tuchel better than anyone bar Tuchel himself. What an diotic person you are. @kramer0 Gonna gets you.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 15, 2017, 03:57:15 AM
Reply #327

Rodenplav64

We were not shite last season, don't be fucking stupid. We were 7th by a mile. If we were shite what does that make the others who were so far behind us? Why was the ground full every game  if we were shite? We are certainly shite now but don't start pretending we were last season.

We got results but at times it was painful to watch and the football was dire at times . Luckily Lukaku was arsed enough to get us in a false position . Koeman couldn't really do any wrong given the toxic atmosphere that grew around all things Martinez .

September 15, 2017, 04:02:02 AM
Reply #328

D3blue

Something is seriously wrong.  Good players don't become  incompetent when they come to Everton...for example Sig is a proven quality player.   Despite what some here are saying, we haven't bought 100m worth of duds.   However teams like WBA and Stoke, who have spent much less, are playing better than us..

The problem is that RK is not getting performances from the players...so the buck stops with the manager...
I don't believe he has a plan and I don't think he really 'gets' Everton

September 15, 2017, 04:04:39 AM
Reply #329

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
There has been some bad shouts over the years on here, but the last few pages on here top the list.

We were beating city until the very last minute just a couple of weeks ago, the same City who wallopped the shite 5-0 the other day.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 04:10:01 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"