December 19, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 111218 times)

October 02, 2017, 12:30:36 AM
Reply #15

The Analog Kid

So what's the alleged story with Lookman?

I didnít get told the full story, I just mentioned it to someone about the Mirallas and Barkley situation and they responded by saying that Lookman had fallen foul for whatever reason. Something is obviously not right, a side thatís crying out for wingers yet theyíre sat on their arses?!

These Dutch, past and present, do seem to have a chip on their shoulder or theyíre a bit mad like.

October 02, 2017, 12:31:11 AM
Reply #16

The Analog Kid

Didn't he fall out with mane and tadic  ?

I didnít know that.

October 02, 2017, 05:11:53 PM
Reply #17

The Analog Kid

One man and his team has us all with either our heads up our arses, bickering or just  a matter of us giving up all hope whatsoever.

Everton arenít we. 😕

October 02, 2017, 05:30:45 PM
Reply #18

The Analog Kid

Mental and physical fatigue eh

Other teams don't seem to have that problem

Who said that, Koeman?

October 02, 2017, 05:38:40 PM
Reply #19

The Analog Kid

October 15, 2017, 05:12:55 PM
Reply #20

The Analog Kid

Rumours around (sports news on various radio) that if we lose today then heís gone.

October 15, 2017, 10:16:00 PM
Reply #21

The Analog Kid

If ever a last minute goal pissed me off that was it. Probably postponed a decision that should have been made 2 minutes after the final whistle.

I can understand your frustration, but thereís no way I want to see my team getting beat just to see if it influences the boards decision. They should have the balls to do it regardless of the result.

October 15, 2017, 10:21:31 PM
Reply #22

The Analog Kid

They won't though, that was my point.

Well thatís up to them. But if we get beat then itís not just Koeman coming under fire.

October 15, 2017, 10:25:05 PM
Reply #23

The Analog Kid

A point won't change much in terms of final league positions but a draw postpones a decision that might end up costing us two chances at silverware in other competitions before the plug gets pulled.

Iíll agree to disagree. Iím tired of Koemanís shit tactics and decision making but Iíd rather see us win games than hope we lose in order for a change.

October 23, 2017, 02:57:56 AM
Reply #24

The Analog Kid

Arteta has no experience though.