December 13, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 62109 times)

September 15, 2017, 08:00:40 AM
Reply #375

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Have a look at what he spent I think you've got a cheek asking him to win at top 4 teams & in Europe  on a league 2 budget

Look at other poor teams though Realist, they won at those grounds, some even won the cup! When he had resources, he failed again, at United, then he failed at Sociedad, then at Sunderland...
I have to return some videotapes.

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 08:02:30 AM
Reply #376

Jamokachi

You don't know the budget so your point is invalid
Also on wages lots of teams can now offer managers attractive salaries

I can see how much we spent, so no, that's not invalid. Koeman is the 11th best paid manager in World Football. We can attract plenty.

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/highest-paid-football-managers/

September 15, 2017, 08:04:37 AM
Reply #377

Realist

Look at other poor teams though Realist, they won at those grounds, some even won the cup! When he had resources, he failed again, at United, then he failed at Sociedad, then at Sunderland...

He wasn't given a fair shot at United or Sociedad & Sunderland well they're just Sunderland

September 15, 2017, 08:05:32 AM
Reply #378

Realist

I can see how much we spent, so no, that's not invalid. Koeman is the 11th best paid manager in World Football. We can attract plenty.

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/highest-paid-football-managers/

How much did we spend? After money in and TV money?

September 15, 2017, 08:05:49 AM
Reply #379

kramer0

Of course he shouldn't be sacked. This forum is a nightmare since we got money. It's just football. People really need to relax. And the shouts of Tuchel make me laugh. If some of our fans weren't impressed with Koeman's lack of touchy-feelyness, then Tuchel is on a whole new level. That guy is seriously intense. He needs oiling and recharging, not food and water.

Tuchel and Favre are difficult for sure, but (1) they have a lot of good ideas about how to win football matches, and (2) they do a good job of communicating those ideas to their players. As long as the players are set up to succeed and doing their jobs effectively, they can be as intense or surly as they like. We only focus on personalities when things go wrong; nobody cares when we're winning.

My current issue with Koeman is that the players look like they've barely met and that typically runs deeper than "the new signings needing time to gel" or "we didn't get a forward." Most of these guys have been here since early in the summer and it doesn't feel like we're Olivier Giroud and a LCB/LB hybrid away from having a coherent game plan.

September 15, 2017, 08:06:31 AM
Reply #380

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
He wasn't given a fair shot at United or Sociedad & Sunderland well they're just Sunderland

Ok if thats what you think...

September 15, 2017, 08:07:39 AM
Reply #381

Realist

Ok if thats what you think...

They're not opinions they're facts

September 15, 2017, 08:08:51 AM
Reply #382

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

September 15, 2017, 08:11:29 AM
Reply #383

kewns23

I'd like to know unworthy record at u23
Compared to previous managers

I know he bomb at Preston I think ?

It be interesting to see/ compare
And what kind of tactics doe she play ?
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

September 15, 2017, 08:17:37 AM
Reply #384

blueski

Part of me remembers how poor city were for a bit after Mansour started the business of putting that club on the map of world football

The other part of me remembers that they had to go through a few managers on the way to doing it
Nil Satis

September 15, 2017, 08:28:04 AM
Reply #385

Jamokachi

How much did we spend? After money in and TV money?

It doesn't matter about what came in... money still went out. A hell of a lot of money, 150m plus. Keep peddling the buy to sell myth, Moshiri fraud crap all you want. The evidence shows that we're spending on transfer fees, wages, stadium improvements, new stadium plans and more. I know this doesn't suit your agenda, but we're not "haven't got a pot to piss in little ol' Everton" anymore.

September 15, 2017, 09:09:34 AM
Reply #386

kewns23

As much I don't like koeman he has too be given time

However saying he needs to stick too a team / tactic all this changing doesn't help build a team.

I think the players are like us how fuck we gonna score no pace or forwards lol
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

September 15, 2017, 09:15:40 AM
Reply #387

Ramjam

I don't know where we go from here to be honest, my gut feeling says give him another month as we have had an extremely challenging start to the season, however by then we will probably be out of Europe and the cup so the only things left to complete for would be league position and an FA cup run. To bring in another manager now wouldn't solve the immediate problems nor wouldn't it mean that he would be a success either, catch 22
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

September 15, 2017, 10:15:38 AM
Reply #388

karling1972

I for one have never been a fan of his man management  skills since the way he dealt with Leon Osman and Tony Hibberts departure . he seems to throw his dummy out  of the pram  very easily .... A manager I have always admired  in his man managment Skills is Sam Alerdyce..  do we give Ron more time ? or admit the wrong players have been bought in or played

September 15, 2017, 10:18:33 AM
Reply #389

Realist

It doesn't matter about what came in... money still went out. A hell of a lot of money, 150m plus. Keep peddling the buy to sell myth, Moshiri fraud crap all you want. The evidence shows that we're spending on transfer fees, wages, stadium improvements, new stadium plans and more. I know this doesn't suit your agenda, but we're not "haven't got a pot to piss in little ol' Everton" anymore.

A hell of a lot? I think if you work it out it may not be as much as you try & make out it is.
Stadium improvements - what? A few tins of paint and new cladding?
I don't have an agenda despite what you're trying to insinuate
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:35:09 AM by Realist »