October 20, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 39265 times)

velimski, SpankRock, nwatson, Duncs_a_legend, sam of the south, Gary1878 and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 15, 2017, 06:54:10 PM
Reply #450

Bluenose 91

Sundays game is a write off so no point even bringing that in to the conversation.

Anything other than 4 wins out of 4 in the next run of games though and it won't be looking good for him.

I quite like him but that's just footy these days and I wouldn't be up in arms if we jibbed him.

I'd let Unsworth have it till Jan as well.  A completely brand new manager coming in now is still gonna have the same immediate problems.

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 07:00:20 PM
Reply #451

themilkycoffees

Be arsed with Unsworth.

September 15, 2017, 07:05:50 PM
Reply #452

TrevorSteven

Take it easy as I was told by you guys at the start of the season...

They have not gained their fitnesslevel yet😂

This is an incredible team with incredible New players with incredible skills. We gonna push for a CL-spot!😂

September 15, 2017, 07:27:23 PM
Reply #453

kramer0

Three alternate realities I'd prefer to live in:

1. [Starting in the summer of 2013] Everton hire Ralf Rangnick instead of Martinez.

2. [Starting in the summer of 2016] Everton hire the director of football before making a decision on the manager.

3. [Starting in the summer of 2016] Everton hire unattached Lucien Favre instead of waiting for Ronald Koeman.

September 15, 2017, 07:34:01 PM
Reply #454

Picko1975

I'm not for sacking Koeman at the moment but he'll start to come under increasing pressure if things don't pick up pretty soon.  However, I know there are stories (very likely unfounded) about Koeman being told that the board wasn't funding a new striker but does anyone else think that the board, or Walsh, might have been querying some of the buys and thinking hang on, lets just see how things pan out over the next few months before giving him more money?

September 15, 2017, 07:44:35 PM
Reply #455

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Three alternate realities I'd prefer to live in:

1. [Starting in the summer of 2013] Everton hire Ralf Rangnick instead of Martinez.

2. [Starting in the summer of 2016] Everton hire the director of football before making a decision on the manager.

3. [Starting in the summer of 2016] Everton hire unattached Lucien Favre instead of waiting for Ronald Koeman.

The fact we interviewed Rangnick reassures me that there's people behind the scenes who are ahead of the curve

September 15, 2017, 07:45:27 PM
Reply #456

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm throwing a name out here, lads.

I'll get some ridicule (rightly so) but I think he could be a perfect fit.

Mikel Arteta

September 15, 2017, 07:46:55 PM
Reply #457

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Mikel Arteta

:Holgate:
I have to return some videotapes.

September 15, 2017, 07:46:57 PM
Reply #458

Bluenose 91

Mikel Arteta

Hahahaha

I love everything about this shout other than the thought of him actually managing us.

September 15, 2017, 07:55:43 PM
Reply #459

phillyt

Mikel Arteta

I wonder if we could find any money to pay his contract at city?

Where's the arteta money bill?

On a serious note I think an appointment of that nature will be too much of a risk. We need an established manager with a European and top league pedigree to come in.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 15, 2017, 07:58:37 PM
Reply #460

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Mikel Arteta

:bonk:

"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 15, 2017, 08:10:15 PM
Reply #461

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
You can all fuck off.

I support the under 23s anyway

September 15, 2017, 08:19:01 PM
Reply #462

Ih8redshite

Carry on like we are, and a striker in January will be far too late

I didn't say carry on as we have been. I said a result against Man Utd and a few wins. Get us through to January and a striker hopefully and a strong finish. Next season will be the one to judge. Guaranteed if we do ok this season and have a blinding next season n then Koeman is being scouted by Barca again, all heads will fall off. Too many people quick to press the panic button. Impatience seems to be a common fault these days

September 15, 2017, 08:43:57 PM
Reply #463

sirblue57

So we're just up in arms over 2 bad first half performance out of how many games?

you are kidding?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

September 15, 2017, 08:52:28 PM
Reply #464

Rodenplav64

Don't know where the Rangnick shouts come from he would be as bad as Koeman .