December 14, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 110546 times)

October 23, 2017, 12:03:57 AM
Reply #90

KoemansNumberTens

A new manager could still come in and have us finishing top 7.

We are probably out of Europe but at least a new manager still has a chance to salvage the league and FA cup. League cup will be tough as will Europe but we have a good team with money to spend and a lot of managers would be interested.

It's not even about salvaging our season. It's about koeman being the wrong man/ it's about having someone else in place for the next window. They need to make a definitive decision soon. Even if there's a slight upturn we can't limp into the next window with him in charge if the board are unsure of him/

I actually feel for him to some extent. The squad is shockingly unbalanced and nowhere near the quality people like to believe. His tactics are still poor though/

The people inside the club know who's responsible for our first team recruiting. Rooney Sigurdsson klassen Martina Morgan no left back no striker no winger. Whoever that is should go now. It's a level of ineptitude beyond any explanation. I can just about accept giving koeman more time if that lot has nothing to do with him/ I suspect it's more his fault than walshs though

October 23, 2017, 12:23:48 AM
Reply #91

KoemansNumberTens

He should be given time to turn it around

How much time. We give him 5 more games. Win 1 draw 2. What then?? We give him 5 more?? At some stage we have to just decide if he's the right man or not. Short of an unbelievable improvement in performances and results he looks the wrong man. Giving him time to improve the results a little will just cloud it even more. We can't go into the next transfer window unsure

October 23, 2017, 03:20:22 AM
Reply #92

KoemansNumberTens

Sam Allardyce is frighteningly short. Odds there!

I'd have him. We are so snobby and yet his teams are always better than the sum of the parts and weve managed to appoint 2 utterly inept management teams back to back. Start from the beginning of the window again with him and we'd be certain of 7th

October 23, 2017, 03:23:13 AM
Reply #93

KoemansNumberTens

Call me crazy, but I think he's here for a while yet.

We just don't have form with sacking managers early into their tenure, plus he's Moshiri's man, and sacking him would be admitting he chose the wrong man, and that would also risk a crop of expensive players being at risk of being discarded by any new manager.

I firmly want him gone, have done for a while, but the above observations, and my own pessimistic Evertonian gut have convinced me he is holding onto this position.

The biggest worry is it gets slightly better but not much. Could drag this out through the last 18 months of his contract and 3 transfer windows

We seem to have no clue how to operate in the market.

October 23, 2017, 03:44:54 AM
Reply #94

KoemansNumberTens

Are we... are we getting worse?

Not sure we can get worse. It's been of a level all season long. Stoke were better than us for 40 minutes til we scored and for the last 20 too. It's just all bad

October 23, 2017, 04:46:08 AM
Reply #95

KoemansNumberTens

none please.

They're the slice of the first 9 games of the season. both teams will finish 12-15th and no one will remember their names at the end of the season.

15th on burnleys resources is a great showing

October 23, 2017, 04:51:23 AM
Reply #96

KoemansNumberTens

Just seen Big Sam in the chippy on Goodison rd.

Pint of wine in hand?

October 23, 2017, 06:27:07 PM
Reply #97

KoemansNumberTens

The poll needs resetting now. It's currently stands at about half wanting rid when I think in reality it's probably 90% plus. It doesn't come close to reflecting current opinion