October 23, 2017, 11:29:26 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 45283 times)

Ramjam and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 15, 2017, 08:53:45 PM
Reply #465

KoemansNumberTens

I'm throwing a name out here, lads.

I'll get some ridicule (rightly so) but I think he could be a perfect fit.

Mikel Arteta

As our 5th 10. Fuck it he's better than a couple still. As a manager. Is there an argument for him over unsworth. Least unsworth has some pedigree coaching with us and knows the players

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 08:53:48 PM
Reply #466

Macca77

Just said this in his presser

"We have a lot of doubts. Last season we had a good defensive organisation but we have lost our strengths - at the moment," Koeman said.

"If you lose that against the big teams in the Premier League, and yesterday too, it was painful because they showed more ambition, aggression, and defended so tight.

"And the space we gave to their (Atalanta) strikers was different. I don't tell the media what I tell the players.

"After this press conference I will have a meeting with most of the players and the key players. I think it's time for the experienced players to stand up.

"Defensively there are too many mistakes. I am worried what I saw yesterday. I wasn't so worried after Chelsea. But it started second 45 minutes against Tottenham, and the first 45 minutes yesterday.

"We have some players with doubts, and I don't want to be too individual, because it's always a team performance, but we need to be more aggressive."

September 15, 2017, 09:00:08 PM
Reply #467

Lxxx

I imagine by key players he means Rooney, Jags, Baines and Schneiderlin.

September 15, 2017, 09:02:48 PM
Reply #468

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Better include Williams in that as he'll be playing on Sunday.

September 15, 2017, 09:03:54 PM
Reply #469

Lxxx

Better include Williams in that as he'll be playing on Sunday.

Yeh tried to forget about him.

September 15, 2017, 09:13:50 PM
Reply #470

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

He wants them to be more "aggressive" neither Baines nor Jags have an aggressive bone in their body, never have had, two of the "nicest" captains you could wish for. If Schneiderlin is any more aggressive on Sunday than he is normally we will be playing with 10 men.

September 15, 2017, 09:23:37 PM
Reply #471

Lxxx

He wants them to be more "aggressive" neither Baines nor Jags have an aggressive bone in their body, never have had, two of the "nicest" captains you could wish for. If Schneiderlin is any more aggressive on Sunday than he is normally we will be playing with 10 men.

I agree with that. Makes it all the more baffling we didn't sign a player who could cover/replace both Jags and Baines. I know he said we were trying but obviously somewhere along the line we failed to do it. Shame really, the start of the window was so promising.

September 15, 2017, 09:30:59 PM
Reply #472

Bluenose 91

Do also think it's worth realising that barring something absolutely catastrophic he is likely to be here until the end of the season at least.

September 15, 2017, 09:40:32 PM
Reply #473

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ok, I've calmed down.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 15, 2017, 10:00:07 PM
Reply #474

MrWhite

As our 5th 10. Fuck it he's better than a couple still. As a manager. Is there an argument for him over unsworth. Least unsworth has some pedigree coaching with us and knows the players
Maybe you should change your name to KoemansNumberTens

September 16, 2017, 12:31:41 AM
Reply #475

ynotd

Just said this in his presser

"We have a lot of doubts. Last season we had a good defensive organisation but we have lost our strengths - at the moment," Koeman said.

"If you lose that against the big teams in the Premier League, and yesterday too, it was painful because they showed more ambition, aggression, and defended so tight.

"And the space we gave to their (Atalanta) strikers was different. I don't tell the media what I tell the players.

"After this press conference I will have a meeting with most of the players and the key players. I think it's time for the experienced players to stand up.

"Defensively there are too many mistakes. I am worried what I saw yesterday. I wasn't so worried after Chelsea. But it started second 45 minutes against Tottenham, and the first 45 minutes yesterday.

"We have some players with doubts, and I don't want to be too individual, because it's always a team performance, but we need to be more aggressive."

Why the fuck is he playing players with doubts? 

I think arl Ronald is talking his way into a big fat payoff and the sack

September 16, 2017, 12:51:39 AM
Reply #476

KoemansNumberTens

Maybe you should change your name to KoemansNumberTens

Can I change my name? I'd like that very much.

September 16, 2017, 12:55:40 AM
Reply #477

Gash

Global Moderator
Can I change my name? I'd like that very much.

Done.  :)

September 16, 2017, 12:56:25 AM
Reply #478

KoemansNumberTens

September 16, 2017, 01:13:14 AM
Reply #479

bluenose27

Seriously if we had started the season with the fixtures man utd have had how many points do you think we would have. Probably the same or 1 or 2 less. We would have bedded our new signings in and be playing with confidence and everyone would be singing the managers praises.
The point is it is far to early to even talk about such things not doubting we have problems but nowhere near a crisis yet!