December 18, 2017, 05:36:55 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 63232 times)

September 29, 2017, 04:08:31 AM
Reply #675

TheTone

I'd rather take a chance on him, at least he's a winner, better than this useless negative cunt

although Everton could fuck up his great home record

deCoubertin

September 29, 2017, 04:10:18 AM
Reply #676

Realist

although Everton could fuck up his great home record

I'd take the chance, Koeman is a twat of a manager really

September 29, 2017, 04:10:24 AM
Reply #677

john e

OH Wow, that was bad  ::)

September 29, 2017, 04:11:03 AM
Reply #678

kramer0

They dont have the ambition though do they.

More like misguided ambition.

Spending 45m on a player is ambitious, even with terrible market inflation. But the player was Sigurdsson and, even though I like a lot of what he brings, he was never going to be worth it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:13:10 AM by kramer0 »

September 29, 2017, 04:12:59 AM
Reply #679

april

They say no one player is bigger than the club, but surely that goes for a manager too? He does seem to alienate certain players, (Barkley being the most reported), only reintroduced Niasse under instruction from the board, isn't getting anywhere near the best from his players individually nor as a unit, and is losing the confidence of the fans with each passing game. There is obviously something rotten behind the scenes - this isn't a united team, and if the manager can't make them so, then surely he has to go. I'm not a fan of early season dismissals, but after such financial outlay and continued rumours of unrest, it has to be a serious consideration.
Toffeegirls Rule.

September 29, 2017, 04:14:28 AM
Reply #680

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sadly he ain't going anywhere

It will take us to be out of the el, Coke cup, fa cup and bottom half before he is sacked imo

So first weekend in jan

Simply simply lovely

September 29, 2017, 04:15:47 AM
Reply #681

Martip

The not good enough list: Williams, Colgate, klassen, Rooney, dcl,  sandro. All Ronald mcdonalds signings apart from colgate.

No team gets anywhere with a bunch of fuckdogs like that.

I called Williams a yard dog of a player...but I retract thats an insult to yard dogs. Hes so bad it makes my eyes bleed.

September 29, 2017, 04:16:20 AM
Reply #682

Azz

He should get sacked but he won't.

Those that make such a in the club have no ambition or desire.  And the man that does are more focused on trying to build a stadium.

September 29, 2017, 04:16:35 AM
Reply #683

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
He makes watching paint dry more exciting than us play these days! Especially first halves where we seem reluctant to even get into the opposition box

September 29, 2017, 04:17:06 AM
Reply #684

Lxxx

Can we reset the poll?

September 29, 2017, 04:18:02 AM
Reply #685

Heisenberg

The not good enough list: Williams, Colgate, klassen, Rooney, dcl,  sandro. All Ronald mcdonalds signings apart from colgate.

No team gets anywhere with a bunch of fuckdogs like that.

I called Williams a yard dog of a player...but I retract thats an insult to yard dogs. Hes so bad it makes my eyes bleed.

Colgate is the shittest shout I've seen on here

September 29, 2017, 04:19:34 AM
Reply #686

Shogun

Administrator
Imagine he got sacked and Barkley signed a new contract
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2017, 04:21:20 AM
Reply #687

Tinga

Has he lost the players then? They're not a bad group of players at all and should be able to push this type of team aside with ease. I hate football at times because we're always left in the dark about everything.

September 29, 2017, 04:21:48 AM
Reply #688

kramer0

The only thing worse than keeping him around would be keeping him around and letting him spend a ton of money on more old guys in January.

Giroud is good and all but does anyone really think this team is an Olivier Giroud away from competence?

September 29, 2017, 04:21:59 AM
Reply #689

GrantyBoy78

We'll find ourselves out of Europe, out the league cup and 12 in the league by the time December comes if we stick by Koeman

If the board has the ambition it says it has then we'll sack him now and address the issue before the season is over.
The same board that had a shocking first summer transfer window and utterly failed to deliver on the biggest priority, the last one?