October 24, 2017, 03:55:43 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 46776 times)

hamshank33 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 29, 2017, 04:36:37 AM
Reply #705

Ross

Ancelotti wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick, he's got his reputation to think of. Hes already rich. He's a world class manager why would he come to us? Our squad is over priced and shit.
Now wait for January when it's sell to buy

Wave enough money in front of him and he'll come.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

deCoubertin

September 29, 2017, 04:37:06 AM
Reply #706

kramer0

As much as I love the idea of Tuchel there's no way he's walking into this shit show.

September 29, 2017, 04:38:07 AM
Reply #707

Martip

Keep posting it in all the threads. Someone will laugh at colgate eventually. Or maybe not ...
Trust me I'm not laughing.

September 29, 2017, 04:39:01 AM
Reply #708

Realist

Wave enough money in front of him and he'll come.

No he won't, you're kidding yourself

September 29, 2017, 04:39:39 AM
Reply #709

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
His post match interview then was bizzare.

Talk of how the players are low on confidence and how they need to find said confidence to improve performances. He then went on to absolutely slate the players which is only going to make the confidence issue worse.

You need someone who can lift and motivate the players in times like this and he clearly isn't the man.

They've seen what's happened with Barkley and lookman, and are scared of making mistakes on the pitch.

He's knocked every bit of creativity and confidence out of those players

September 29, 2017, 04:41:06 AM
Reply #710

Realist

Talk of how the players are low on confidence and how they need to find said confidence to improve performances. He then went on to absolutely slate the players which is only going to make the confidence issue worse.

You need someone who can lift and motivate the players in times like this and he clearly isn't the man.

They've seen what's happened with Barkley and lookman, and are scared of making mistakes on the pitch.

Guys a bellend, I'm sure that little interview will give the players confidence & get them fired up for the next game

September 29, 2017, 04:41:15 AM
Reply #711

Lxxx

Sigurdsson isn't as bad a signing as he is showing you know. I just don't think he can play in the same side as Rooney.

Put him at No 10 with a proper striker ahead of him and tell him he's the main man and he'll be in double figures in goals and assists.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:43:16 AM by Lxxx »

September 29, 2017, 04:42:15 AM
Reply #712

BlueBeagle

I have it on good authority that Koeman has gone

Home to bed.

September 29, 2017, 04:42:52 AM
Reply #713

Lxxx

No man management skills. Every player is playing the safe ball for fear of being hooked.

I reckon he's he's lost them already.

September 29, 2017, 04:43:20 AM
Reply #714

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We'll probably be ok over the season but, he's making it very hard to get behind him right now.

Selection, team shape, and recruitment are all massive issues.

Never been so quick to sour on a manager. While I was never keen when we appointed Martinez, he in fairness bought himself some time and a certain amount of respect with that first season.

He can still turn it around, but if I was in charge with the way money has been spent I'd be very reticent to give him more. How can you really continue when you reach that sort of point with a manager though? I know he did want a striker in and it's hard to know whose failure that was but while Giroud would've helped he wouldn't have made such a massive difference.

September 29, 2017, 04:43:33 AM
Reply #715

Martip

Sigurdsson isn't as bad a signing as he is showing you know. I just don't think he can't play in the same side as Rooney.

Put him at No 10 with a proper striker ahead of him and tell him he's the main man and he'll be in double figures in goals and assists.
Rooney is such a hinderence

September 29, 2017, 04:45:33 AM
Reply #716

Heisenberg

Although It isn't great. If we'd have addressed the 3/4 key areas we so obviously needed too we wouldn't be having this conversation. He came out literally putting the board under pressure saying "this is what I need' and they didn't get him for it 

September 29, 2017, 04:46:08 AM
Reply #717

Realist

We'll probably be ok over the season but, he's making it very hard to get behind him right now.

Never been so quick to sour on a manager. While I was never keen when we appointed Martinez, he in fairness bought himself some time and a certain amount of respect with that first season.

He can still turn it around, but if I was in charge with the way money has been spent I'd be very reticent to give him more. How can you really continue when you reach that sort of point with a manager though? I know he did want a striker in and it's hard to know whose failure that was but while Giroud would've helped he wouldn't have made such a massive difference.

No we won't, have you been watching the games?

September 29, 2017, 04:46:24 AM
Reply #718

Martip

I wouldn't underestimate the difference a good target man can make to a poor team. Giroud plays tonight and we win I reckon.

September 29, 2017, 04:47:59 AM
Reply #719

Macca77

No man management skills. Every player is playing the safe ball for fear of being hooked.

I reckon he's he's lost them already.

Looks to me like he lost them quite a while ago, its pretty obvious that something has gone on, every player looks terrified